• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys: DX Joker headsculpts (PERS & cop), Nurse Joker kit, v1 Headsculpt, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haytil

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: Hot Toys: DX Joker headsculpts (PERS & cop), Nurse Joker kit, v1 Headsculpt, etc.

The following items are for sale. All prices include shipping to the US. International shipping is available, but more expensive (inquire for details).

I do combine shipping on multiple items.

-DX PERS Clown Joker head-sculpt. Item is brand new. $65 shipped.

421IMG_1153a_3x4.jpg

(Picture is from Hot Toys for reference. You're getting an identical, brand new sculpt, just like this one).

-DX Cop Joker head-sculpt. Item is brand new. $30 shipped.

421IMG_9202a_3x4.jpg

(Picture is from Hot Toys for reference. You're getting an identical, brand new sculpt, just like this one).

-Repainted V1 Joker head-sculpt. New paint-job is ugly, but perfectly usable for your customs - either to resculpt your own Joker or to re-paint. $15 shipped.

sale1.jpg

-Toysmon Nurse Joker kit. Includes: Nurse uniform and belt, surgical mask, silenced pistol, detonator, shoes, socks, Harvey Dent stickers, and patient chart. These are becoming hard to find. $25 shipped. SOLD

-1/6 Red fabric ties. I have two. Each is $3 shipped. BOTH SOLD

-Batman Graphic Novel Lot - $45 shipped

sale5.jpg

sale4.jpg

These are four Batman graphic novels, some of the most popular, well-written, and highly-regarded stories from Batman's universe. They are:
-Batman: The Long Halloween (Two-Face's origin, a huge visual, thematic, and story influence on "The Dark Knight")
-Batman: Dark Victory (Robin's origin, sequel to "The Long Halloween")
-Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Frank Miller's tale of Batman's return from retirement which changed the Batman mythology forever)
-Batman: Black and White (vol 1) (Critically acclaimed "short story" collection of black and white comics, featuring work from some of the most famous writers and artists of the genre)

These are a few of the truly definitive books from the Batman canon, which every serious Batman fan should have, whether a long-time fan or as an introduction for a newcomer. They are in great condition, and the only reason I'm selling them is because I already have extra copies for myself.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys: DX Joker headsculpts (PERS & cop), Nurse Joker kit, v1 Headsculpt,

Bumping the thread.

Re: FS: Hot Toys: DX Joker headsculpts (PERS & cop), Nurse Joker kit, v1 Headsculpt,

Bumping the thread.

Bumping the thread.

Bump.

Some have expressed interest in the PERS head, but nothing final yet...

Bumping the thread.

`````````````````````````````

Nurse Joker kit has been sold! The headsculpts and ties are still available!

Bumping the thread.

The ties have been sold! The headsculpts and graphic novels are still available.

If a mod could change the title of the thread to:

"FS: Hot Toys Joker Headsculpts (DX PERS, DX Cop, v1 Joker), Graphic Novel Lot"

I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Bumping the thread.

If a mod could change the title of the thread to:

"FS: Hot Toys Joker Headsculpts (DX PERS, DX Cop, v1 Joker), Graphic Novel Lot"

I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Bumping the thread.

Not sure how to change the title of the thread, so I'm just going to start a new one. The mods can close this one up.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back