Dark Spidey's humble 1/6 collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Jin Roh is superb!!! Looks like a lot of fun to pose! I'm not keen on all the differences in the brand, is that the Takara or Medicom?

And I'm defintely gonna have to get one or two of those DiD stands! Especially when Asajj Ventress comes out!!

great collection spidey... not humble at all. you can't substitute quantity for quality. as long as you love the figures you have who cares how many figures are in the collection?? just remember.... it only keeps growing.

Thanks for the kind words.

I just said my collection was humble because that's the only adjective I could find when I saw some other members' most impressive collections. I was just stunned!:lol
And I know how fast it grows... Man I'm buying figures even though I don't know where to put'em. These things require a LOT of space!

Thanks Tony, really glad you like it ;)

Here's an addition to my collection that I've been waiting for for a long time!

the "come to mama" pose :D

And the final pose, for now... Really looks bad ass like that

Received notice my Warrior order is processing today ! AAARGH !! Can't bear the suspense !:D

Man, your collection RULES!!! I love the Snake's and Jin Roh the most certainly.. And are those guns in that bottom row? Got to get a closer look at those babies too! :lol

You have some of my most loved and desired figures right there on those shelves, great stuff bro...:rock

Man, your collection RULES!!! I love the Snake's and Jin Roh the most certainly.. And are those guns in that bottom row? Got to get a closer look at those babies too! :lol

You have some of my most loved and desired figures right there on those shelves, great stuff bro...:rock
Glad you like it Josh! My shelves will definitely look better once I'll add some of your work to them.

As for the guns, they're airsoft replicas from the Resident Evil games. Very rare and pretty darn hard to come by these days. I'll take some close ups today so you can see how cool they are. And a video for you to hear how nasty they are :D

Yeah, guess that spawn is pretty flexible afterall. Guess I'm just going to have to buy him.

It's Takara's Panzer Cop from Jin Roh. It's an amazing figure!

Well, here's an update of my collection with DA's Hunk and a new shelf for my 12"inch figs:

Back