Dark Shadow's three amazing collections.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dark Shadow's two amazing collections.

Really cool collector plate! Will you frame it somehow? Or does it come with a stand?

Re: Dark Shadow's two amazing collections.

Really cool collector plate! Will you frame it somehow? Or does it come with a stand?

It comes with a stand but that doesn't fit to well so i will see how i'm gonna do it once my collector room is finished.

This is the daggar of RA of Egypt.

2e0mtlf.jpg

And this is a dagger(short sword)IMMORTAL Gold Gil Hibben.
ofww3s.jpg

And many more to come home.:yess:

Nice collection bro, I really love all the Egyptian stuff

Thanks for the nice comment bro,within a couple months i will add three excellent statue's to the growing Egyptian collection and those three will be certainly the most beautiful of the intyre collection.
Very rare and hard to find and complete with all COA's and boxes.:yess:

Thanks for the nice comment bro,within a couple months i will add three excellent statue's to the growing Egyptian collection and those three will be certainly the most beautiful of the intyre collection.
Very rare and hard to find and complete with all COA's and boxes.:yess:

Very interested in seeing the new pieces

Thanks my friends,I'll expect my first great sword (special one)on friday.
Pics will folow.That's for sure.:wave

Good news my first great sword arrived yesterday and that's pretty fast if you ask me.
It is the Dragon Lair Damascus Steel Number 100/100 and i am very happy with it,it's never been displayed.

207lx01.jpg

xle1kp.jpg

2danas7.jpg

Good news my first great sword arrived yesterday and that's pretty fast if you ask me.
It is the Dragon Lair Damascus Steel Number 100/100 and i am very happy with it,it's never been displayed.

207lx01.jpg

xle1kp.jpg

2danas7.jpg

I am Really Digging your New Score my Friend DS, WOW! Excellent Post Nocturno

Hi All,

I saw a couple pics from a stunning Bruce Lee Collection and i thought why not sharing them with the people who are a true fan and collector of the Best Martial arts Fighter EVER.
You may leave some comment if you want enjoy the pics guys.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Drool drool drool my heart is melting honestly.:goodpost:

Hi All,

I saw a couple pics from a stunning Bruce Lee Collection and i thought why not sharing them with the people who are a true fan and collector of the Best Martial arts Fighter EVER.
You may leave some comment if you want enjoy the pics guys.

Drool drool drool my heart is melting honestly.:goodpost:

WHOA! That is the Most Impressive Bruce Lee Collection I have ever had the Honor to Witness my Friend DS, WOW! Awesome Post

Back