Dark Shadow's three amazing collections.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Shadow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All,

I want to show you my two special collections starting with the great martial arts master himself Bruce Lee.
Followed by Egyptian Collection Enjoy.:wave

dndo43.jpg

2na8nsx.jpg

15o9wdj.jpg

10oqkrd.jpg

2e0mmu8.jpg

2072pfn.jpg

35lu8tf.jpg

2192f7a.jpg
For Sale.
2njaptk.jpg
In Pre-order.

Last edited:
Re: Dark Shadow's two amazing collections.

Great Collections, the Bruce Lee Extra-Ordinarily Impressive and The Egyptian Collection and Dioramas with Cleopatra, Excellent, Welcome to the Show; DS

Great Collections, the Bruce Lee Extra-Ordinarily Impressive and The Egyptian Collection and Dioramas with Cleopatra, Excellent, Welcome to the Show; DS

Thanks Colossus glad you like it.:yess::wave

Great collection, I like you you have the Bruce Lee items arranged from mini bust to full size!

Very cool collections there! I like both the Bruce Lee and Egyptian one! Congrats!

Your Bruce Lee collection is cool, but the Egyptian collection is quite a sight to see.
Not everyday we see something like that. How long have you been collecting them?

Your Bruce Lee collection is cool, but the Egyptian collection is quite a sight to see.
Not everyday we see something like that. How long have you been collecting them?

Thanks for the kind words bangkok_wolf.
I collect Bruce Lee for about six months now.
As for my Egyptian collection i collect them now for allmost one year.

Therefore i was a collector of lotr and specially swords made by UC.:)

A couple day's ago i received for me a holy grail and i'm very pleased with it,the porcelain plate of Bruce Lee with COA made by Franklin Mint.

okpe8z.jpg

2hztthk.jpg

A couple day's ago i received for me a holy grail and i'm very pleased with it,the porcelain plate of Bruce Lee with COA made by Franklin Mint.

okpe8z.jpg

2hztthk.jpg

Great Great Score for your Impressive Bruce Lee Collection, Excellent Post my Friend Noctuno

Thanks a lot for the nice comments my dear friend Colossus:wave
It's been a while sinds a heard you on the S&F forum.

Back