Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup ...got the notice, too! Will be charged on Feb 2nd!

Can't wait ....I think this will look as good as Captain Marvel.

No dice for me. :( :(

I take it that everyone who received their notices are on full pay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 13 day notice is great, that her shipping cost is $98.62 when Red Sonja's was $93.82 is weird, I would have thought Dark Phoenix would be cheaper.

Edit: I looked up the weight and DP while a lighter statue then RS, has a higher international dimensional weight. So it's the box size...

Last edited:
Sweeettt even better :)

Your Dark Phoenix is arriving early!

Your order for Dark Phoenix is eligible for early processing on January 24th, 2017.

Early processing!! Yes!! But... They are really sodomizing my wallet. Green Lantern, Red Sonja, Dark Phoenix, and Hulk v Wolvie. Back to back. I think my collecting itch has been scratched for a while. At least until FM Batman ships.

Early processing!! Yes!! But... They are really sodomizing my wallet. Green Lantern, Red Sonja, Dark Phoenix, and Hulk v Wolvie. Back to back. I think my collecting itch has been scratched for a while. At least until FM Batman ships.

I hear ya...I've got Dark Phoenix, Green Lantern, Joker, Evil-Lyn and Black Panther back to back :lol

First post, and first Premium Format statue as well. Hopefully she is worth the weak Canadian dollar and customs/duty/taxes I'll have to pay here in Toronto, Canada. It obviously isn't the same Dark Phoenix quality from wondercon, but the videos so far seem to show that she's still quite acceptable.

I also have Arkham Knight's Harley Quinn by Prime1 pre-ordered, which has had just as many delays as DP, and is currently slated at the same time frame for release.

I hear ya...I've got Dark Phoenix, Green Lantern, Joker, Evil-Lyn and Black Panther back to back :lol

Same here ...early processing on the 24th, but I'm getting hammered, too.

For me it's Green Lantern, MP Catwoman, Dark Phoenix and Wolverine vs Hulk in succession. Before this it was Captain Marvel, Skeletor and Red Sonja in succession. Talk about brutal!

Same here ...early processing on the 24th, but I'm getting hammered, too.

For me it's Green Lantern, MP Catwoman, Dark Phoenix and Wolverine vs Hulk in succession. Before this it was Captain Marvel, Skeletor and Red Sonja in succession. Talk about brutal!

My goodness I salute you guys lol.

It's kinda rough when I get the credit card bill but I'm having fun!! Christmas all over again :rotfl

Back