Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But has it been delayed? It's still in it's November-January window, isn't it?
It's still in the January time range according to the email i received this morning. Last payment for mine is expected to be charged on 1/10/17. I was hoping this would be closer to the beginning of the date range given but what are you going to do right?

Looks cool on your wall all lined up with the other great SS prints. I need to frame my DP before the statue comes in, but I guess no rush since probably Jan - Feb is probably the expected ship date.

its been a struggle receiving (un-broken) framed art prints from Fed EX.

The last 3 prints I received all were damaged in transit.

Thats why I think I am gonna buy unframed from now on. The Spidey vs Green Goblin print is tempting.. Im still on waitlist

its been a struggle receiving (un-broken) framed art prints from Fed EX.

The last 3 prints I received all were damaged in transit.

Thats why I think I am gonna buy unframed from now on. The Spidey vs Green Goblin print is tempting.. Im still on waitlist

Where do you live? I only had 1 framed print come damaged from UPS and that was the framed variant Catwoman. :( I was lucky though, I sent back the damaged framed 1 and they sent me a new framed print and with a lower edition #. :) But I won't be ordering them framed anymore cause the shipping to Florida has gone up like an $10 extra bucks. :( I can get a much better frame job/deal by my local framer with a wooden frame and with conservation glass grading. :)

Don't jinx yourselves fellas cause it can easily happen stateside or to another country. I've gotten a bunch but had just 1 that the frame was cracked cause the ups handlers placed other boxes on top of it and it cracked.

How do they package the framed pieces when they ship???

They place the framed print in plastic, then attach a heavy bubble-wrap around it and they place it in between 2 cardboard pieces covering the whole frame with distance all around it. Then place it in a pretty large box for mailing. It's a good wrap and packaging, but if the mail carrier starts mounting tons of heavy boxes on that acrylic frame, it's gonna crack. You can't even blame SS cause they do a good job safeguarding it, but **** does happen even with the best packaging.

They place the framed print in plastic, then attach a heavy bubble-wrap around it and they place it in between 2 cardboard pieces covering the whole frame with distance all around it. Then place it in a pretty large box for mailing. It's a good wrap and packaging, but if the mail carrier starts mounting tons of heavy boxes on that acrylic frame, it's gonna crack. You can't even blame SS cause they do a good job safeguarding it, but **** does happen even with the best packaging.

Ironically, I just got a frame and print today with the same thing. :lol Thankfully it arrived intact.

I'm looking forward to have her join my X-men team

SDC11805.jpgSDC11825.JPGSDC12023.JPG

Back