Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At $399 Sideshow Exclusive The Temptation of Lady Death PF blows this away for value.....even if the same price it has much more in the sculpt and base.

At $399 Sideshow Exclusive The Temptation of Lady Death PF blows this away for value.....even if the same price it has much more in the sculpt and base.

price aside
The Temptation of Lady Death PF is a great statue but this Dark Phoenix has definitely way more presence
furthermore when i look at lady death it 's like i am searching a way to display her on a nice profile, it's a strange feeling
on the other hand whatever the angle you look at this Dark Phoenix it's just fine.

Will be getting my XM Studios Phoenix soon, so ordered this to put next to her...super excited for both

ES for the EX is 2500, bigger than I thought, my guess regular at least will have 4000 ES.

well, at least I'm assured another 10% off coupon. No reason to order anything right away form SS anymore unless you like paying full price.

Or if u want the EX...

Another Batgirl EX once this ships people will cry about not ordering the EX.

Or if u want the EX...

Yeah, but now you can get the ex damn near close to retail. Dont see why people would be crying if they just paid attention to market fluctuations.

Or if u want the EX...

sorry dude, but it makes absolutely no sense to pre-order right away.

1. There are already reports of people getting the code for 5%. Personally, I will wait until the 10% hits.
2. Even if she sells out before a code hits, just jump on the waitlist right away and you are assured a conversion.

This applies to every single exclusive from SS.

Folks, wait and save some $.

To me, it all depends ...if it's something I really want and don't mind the price, then I'd just PO the damn thing.

But if it's something I'm not urgent for, then I'd wait and save money. Sometimes I get busy and get so distracted I might forget to track the statue I really wanted and miss out on it.

sorry dude, but it makes absolutely no sense to pre-order right away.

1. There are already reports of people getting the code for 5%. Personally, I will wait until the 10% hits.
2. Even if she sells out before a code hits, just jump on the waitlist right away and you are assured a conversion.

This applies to every single exclusive from SS.

Folks, wait and save some $.

We all know that isn't true

We all know that isn't true

care to elaborate? People are getting 5% off her right now. do you disagree? are they lying?

Name one exclusive (outside of maybe a variant that had a tiny edition size) in the past few years where collectors who got immediately on the waitlist did not convert.

look forward to your response.

Back