Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely beautiful! Wow! As had been mentioned, let's hope that they send this to their top factory and have solid QC.

In my opinion, this is one of the best looking female pieces that Sideshow has ever solicited. I'm looking more forward to this than anything else that is available for P.O. right now.

OK quick question guys. What time of the day do pre-order usually start? Will it be right at the stroke of midnight??

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Damn. Just when I sold my non-DC/Batman PFs and 1/6 figures (except for Hellboy) as I promised I'll streamline to cut costs, SSC makes a terrific Phoenix statue.

I feel that this figure would turn out to be a great release. The sculpt is brilliant to begin with, and with only the face requiring flesh tone paint, I can see its final product being as good as their Batgirl.And like Batgirl, IMO, the regular head is much better. The EX of course is good to have, but that dynamic hair and fierce blank eyes make the statue more incredible (again IMO).

Price??? Ehh who cares.. If it's a nice piece, I'll pony up for it.. Lol

I was kind of hoping pre-order would be based on Greenwich time so I can order earlier :)

I'll admit that I'm a little hesitant to order because of that forward lean. If she was straight up then cool. But those side pics show a pretty aggressive forward stance. I'm sure she will be fine out of the box but I would hate for her to lean over time

OK noob question here - WILL it lean over time? What contributes to statue lean over time?

Back