Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue is amazing. Dont care about the ex, but this is a perfect pose and face. Absolutely beautiful. I didn't even notice the silver base until you guys started mentioning it lol. Don't care either way. They way she is rising out of the Phoenix looks awesome. Not lets just pray the QC is up to par.

When does this go up for PO anyway? You guys seem to have pictures that I can't find even on the main Sideshow website :horror

just making a mental note for myself to comeback to once this ships, and if I need John to make a custom on the extra one Ill get.

Definitely buying 2 Dark Phoenixes or whatever happens happens

this will be a sleeper hit just like the Batgirl PF EX. Havent been this excited for a piece since I first saw the Gambit PF (yes, I'm beating a dead horse).

How do you end up getting 2? I thought SS pieces were 1 per customer ?

2 addresses... 2 emails.... you didn't hear that from me.

giphy.gif

I haven't purchased one yet, but I assume I could either

A) Buy one regular one exclusive in my account

B) Buy one exclusive in my account and ask my best friend who also collects Sideshow pieces to purchase Dark Phoenix Ex and buy it off him when it arrives.

Either or I haven't decided what to do, I hope theres a green variant up for sale so I don't go thru the extra hoops. I hope John still takes on custom paint works. My concern is the lead time a piece like this has and how far out until it ships will I have to plan

I gotta admit, you did get me there.

I am soooooooooooooooo jealous of the talent that it took to make this, no pun intended.

If I could do what Sideshow does, I'd be up day and night making my dream XMEN / X-UNIVERSE roster from scratch.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SEE THE LIGHT!

PS-I'm using Jedi mind tricks / reverse psychology / voodoo
so that someone makes this happen

Last edited by a moderator:
This piece looks absolutely stunning! I love how they incorporated the phoenix into the flames as well, nice touch. Portraits and body are amazing!

This will be a definite order, though at these prices I am going to have to stop picking up secondary characters.

I gotta admit, you did get me there.

I am soooooooooooooooo jealous of the talent that it took to make this, no pun intended.

If I could do what Sideshow does, I'd be up day and night making my dream XMEN / X-UNIVERSE roster from scratch.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SEE THE LIGHT!

PS-I'm using Jedi mind tricks / reverse psychology / voodoo
so that someone makes this happen

Man, you can stop the butt hurt now. Just enjoy the piece. Don't really see the point in this pedantic war you're doing over nothing.

Man, you can stop the butt hurt now. Just enjoy the piece. Don't really see the point in this pedantic war you're doing over nothing.

I think you misinterpreted my post entirely

I am dead serious I wish I could totally make a Dark Phoenix piece this good, she totally got me! I am soooooo jealous.

In my eyes how does that make me butt hurt?

Everything else flew over my head since it's a total friggin stranger telling me what they see (which I only interpret as a reflection of how they really feel about themselves).

But I totally had an epiphany, this feeling I've been having lately is jealousy not aloofness.

It's a win win situation really. More Xmen pieces all the way erryday.

I'm glad I make someone laugh with my posts.

Dunno, I got the impression you were sarcastic with that post but whatever, glad this piece came out on par with your expectations, it's really great imho. I'm bulding a small X-villains display, thought I could skip her but after reveal it's hard to pass, I even expected her to be a tad more expensive

This is such a beautiful sculpt ...I can't stop looking at it. The base is just ok, but that doesn't matter because Dark Phoenix is beautiful.

I just wish the Phoenix Force was more distinct and more impressive. Not a showstopper, tho. I'm still getting this.

My thoughts exactly, the phoenix force looks a bit like a fiery chicken sitting in a nest :lol

But I've been waiting forever for a DP so I'll still be ordering her.

300148_press02.jpg

My girl said they just need to add a hint of a nip, and she‘ll be perfect. Love the way she thinks! :love

I am not even a Dark Phoenix fan but this statue looks fantastic. Love the colors and the Regular head!

Back