Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can not get this guy onto his base to save my life.... Its like the angle needed for both the pegs does not exist. I almost want to shorten the smaller peg or something...

i know its headache u feel something will break but slightly push both pegs towards hole same at a time

i know its headache u feel something will break but slightly push both pegs towards hole same at a time

I have tried and all i have managed to do is scrape up the area around the hole... sigh. And when i think im close it always seems like the thumb is now in the way and i dont want to snap that off.. Time to rub this guy down with crisco or something.

I have tried and all i have managed to do is scrape up the area around the hole... sigh. And when i think im close it always seems like the thumb is now in the way and i dont want to snap that off.. Time to rub this guy down with crisco or something.

nope i have tried it for more than half hour u have to push hard. dont worry hand wont break it will feet at extreme angle dont rub anything

nope i have tried it for more than half hour u have to push hard. dont worry hand wont break it will feet at extreme angle dont rub anything

Do you line up the small peg or the big peg first?

this was an extremely hard statue to get into the base. I know I was really sweating when I had to assemble mine. good luck but be patient so you don't break anything.

ANd i did it thanks a bunch for the advice. I did wind up smudging some red. And luckily the foot covers the scrapes i made. Might try and touch up the smudge

ANd i did it thanks a bunch for the advice. I did wind up smudging some red. And luckily the foot covers the scrapes i made. Might try and touch up the smudge

Great now u dont have to worry even if u remove it n again put it there will be no prob.....:hi5:

Great now u dont have to worry even if u remove it n again put it there will be no prob.....:hi5:

Yea for real when i move im gonna just get a custom made foam case for him already on the gravestone or something. NEVER want to do that again.

Now i need to PO the Life size bust to go with him :panic:

I can not get this guy onto his base to save my life.... Its like the angle needed for both the pegs does not exist. I almost want to shorten the smaller peg or something...

We all had the same problem. He's a pain in the ass to put on his base. Try putting him on backwards. That's how I got him on. You will have to use a slight angle doing so.

*Edit. I see you got him in. Congrats and enjoy. It's a great looking piece.

daredevil need a good pose for the pf.
dd-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back