Statue DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

That does look pretty good right there from that angle.

Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Ear lobes are a bit off.

Agreed.

:wink1:

Just saw something that said this will be available on 10-25.

Where was that?

It was an auction for a seller from Japan. I know it's not absolutely definitive, but it was a new listing. Years of experience with Japanese sellers has proven to me that they are usually on top of things.

It was an auction for a seller from Japan. I know it's not absolutely definitive, but it was a new listing. Years of experience with Japanese sellers has proven to me that they are usually on top of things.

Fair enough. I've got this on order, so I asked the seller I ordered from to check release date for me.

My seller mentioned to me that would be released in a month or two. That was a few weeks ago.

Is this available from a US seller?

Anyone have theirs yet?

News of this magnificent statue? When is the release date scheduled?

It was supposed to be Q4 2017, but that's obviously not happening now. No idea when it's being released.

I contacted the seller on ebay I placed my order with. He said that he would contact them to find out what the new release date is.

I would lose my mind if these guys announced a T1 police station version in the same line. Hope this project pulls through and is a success.

They don't have the licence for T1, only Terminator 2 3D, so you won't see that happen. Sideshow's version is pretty much perfect anyway. Paintjob isn't as realistic as this obviously, but the sculpt is dead on.

I would love to see them release a T1000 though. Yet to see a decent T1000 statue.

Back