DAMMIT!!! I BROKE MY HT ALIEN WARRIOR'S LEG OFF!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was posing him and twisting the knee joint to put his legs into a crouch position and I managed to snap off the left shin...****!! I've had it less than a week. I'm trying to glue it back but it'll be near impossible to do so while still maintaining articulation and movement in the joint. It's drying right now.

Treat this as a warning. Unfortunately there are no spare parts for aliens.

Legjoint.jpg

Leg.jpg

Hey wussup man,
If you have not fixed your Alien, use Gorilla Glue. It works very well. It doesnt work fast like super glue, i think you have to wait 20 to 30 minutes. But onces its dry, theres no way that leg is coming off again. Its the strongest glue out there.

I broke the left ball hip joint on my AVP Elder Predator while i was trying to put on the left leg. With the Gorilla glue, my figure stands up very sturdy even without the stand. The only bad thing is that you loose articulation. You can get one at Home Depot or any hard ware store.

HOLY +++++, MAN!! HT finally got off their asses and emailed me back!!

I emailed them about TEN goddamn times asking for a replacement left leg for my +++++ty Aliens Warrior and they finally replied after a month or writing!!!! They said they'd send it me within the week.

Now all I gotta hope is they send me the correct leg!!!!!!!!!!!

And now the Aliens Warrior breakage issue strikes again!!!!
Yesterday I was dusting/cleaning my cabinets out and when I went to remove the Alien Warrior from the shelf his leg fell off. I mean it completely just fell off, right when I picked him up!!!! I didnt even touch his leg. AAAAHHH!!! I am so freakin pissed and upset!!!

I dont know what to do now because it has been so long since these figures sold out.......I dont think that I can get a replacement leg from hot toys. they probably dont have anymore.

What can I do? :(:monkey2:monkey2 Can anyone help?

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

Yesterday I was dusting/cleaning my cabinets out and when I went to remove the Alien Warrior from the shelf his leg fell off. I mean it completely just fell off, right when I picked him up!!!! I didnt even touch his leg. AAAAHHH!!! I am so freakin pissed and upset!!!

I dont know what to do now because it has been so long since these figures sold out.......I dont think that I can get a replacement leg from hot toys. they probably dont have anymore.

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

ask nicky for the HT e-mail.

These are just fundamentally flawed figures, I think. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened to them all sooner or later. I was able to fix it well enough to pose, and you might be able to. The key is to somehow reinforce the joint.

Well, to be fair, this is the only real quality issue I've had with them, and the other alien models appear to be fine. Other companies are not immune. Sideshow's holographic Sideous was just horrible for me -- worse even than the HT alien, since various design flaws (paint that stuck parts of the figure together, weak plastic legs that bent under the figure's own weight after a matter of days, etc.) ended up completely ruining my figure.

Can anyone here fix this if I send it to them??

I really dont think that HT is going to get me a replacement leg.

I feel like I just flushed $150 down the toilet

Wow! I've actually GOT a spare pair of the "Aliens" warrior legs! When I first bought my warrior at Chrismas-time, he arrived with a broken left footcup and a tear in the right foot. HT sent me both complete legs as replacements, even though I only needed the feet. Thus, I have a spare pair of footless legs.

Drop me a line if you are still going to need one, Praetorian. We'll get your alien fixed up proper! :joy

Wow! I've actually GOT a spare pair of the "Aliens" warrior legs! When I first bought my warrior at Chrismas-time, he arrived with a broken left footcup and a tear in the right foot. HT sent me both complete legs as replacements, even though I only needed the feet. Thus, I have a spare pair of footless legs.

Drop me a line if you are still going to need one, Praetorian. We'll get your alien fixed up proper! :joy

You are awesome!! :chewI cant believe it!!

PM Sent

Mine broke last week too in the EXACT same place while I was doing the EXACT same thing :banghead :banghead :banghead

I moved him to dust and BAM!! Broken leg :monkey2

PM Sent to Cryoguns.

Back