DAM Toys 1/6 UNIVERSAL SOLDIER Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really pleased with these two.

006_1_zpsdnnbpjvv.jpg

002_1_zpsbb0cdwns.jpg
Nice pics, they look great.

Nice pics, they look great.

Thanks. Auto contrast. Not long re-discovered it. Hides my lack of skill some.

Laces now tucked into gators.

Anyone having problems with head sets, you can bend and manipulate them to suit. Dab of tac behind the hinge will also stop the eye patch from swinging loosely.

My damn figure was shipped and then got returned because of a insufficient address! Unbelievable. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well got my scott today and i love it, though i did have some problems. !st of one of the little clips on the m60 that is for attaching the strap to snapped off somehow. Also i could not for the life of me figure out how the metal ammo belt was supposed to go into the gun. So i ended up going with the hoover dam scene at the beginning of the film with his desert eagle. I also had some issued with the headset, little tricky to get on like so. Other than that a great figure.

Couple quick shots:

P6200458.jpg
P6200457.jpg
P6200452.jpg

Well got my scott today and i love it, though i did have some problems. !st of one of the little clips on the m60 that is for attaching the strap to snapped off somehow. Also i could not for the life of me figure out how the metal ammo belt was supposed to go into the gun. So i ended up going with the hoover dam scene at the beginning of the film with his desert eagle. I also had some issued with the headset, little tricky to get on like so. Other than that a great figure.

Couple quick shots:

Lift the loading flap up at the back, then you'll see it's molded like the bullets. Pop it in, shut the flap. Figure looks great.

Got my two today, they really are great figures.. These are my first none hot toys 1/6 figs and I couldn't be more happy with them..

Im not sure to buy luc.. I think its a bit to expensive for what you get... no muscle body for example. If someone know of there is a nice muscle bodybthat would fit then I buy it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

On Luc, the arms aren't thaaaaaaaaaaaat bad in person. If you pose him right, you might not even notice. I know it's not something my eyes are fixated on when I look at my figure.

Dolph's arms on the other hand .....

The bulky shoulder pads add to the skinny effect as well I think. I'm not saying the arms are the correct size, only that it isn't that bad on Luc in person.

Ok i wondered about that clear tube and it turns out it is supposed to be on there. Looking at some of the film shots shows that it is there

Attachments

• latest.JPG
    latest.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 188
Nice find CG. I guess I'm leaving it on.

Edit: The figure did a nice job nailing that cheap looking piece of 90's tech :lol

Well got my replacement m60 today, what do u guys think:

P6250448.jpg

Edit ok my ocd now wont leave me alone since the ammo belts don't match. The bandolier bullets look so much better. I almost feel like buying another bandolier off ebay, then cut it and glue it into the new m60 so they match. OCD is rising!

Back