Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the way it looks from what I could see of it before the site crashed on me. It's a good thing I wasn't interested in ordering this, otherwise I would be really pissed right now.

.. seriously .... getting old .... :monkey1

I agree, this crap got old a long, long time ago. I hoped that after the Ironman, and then the PZ fiasco, they would try to do something. But this is complete BS. I had the Scout Trooper in my cart, hit "Proceed to checkout" and then...error messages. When it finally comes up, it says, "Your shopping cart is empty."

I really hate to say this, but it is like they don't give a darn how they screw over their fan base.

i think SS should just do away with thurs PO and just make it random, any time, any day, that should keep us on our toes........these servers have actually gotten worse it feels like, or i guess its just those damn SW fanatics as always!

It seems that this site is coded where each connection thread directly connects to the database. That is why we get database connection errors because it can only handle so many concurrent connections. LAME.

Well, the GOOD NEWS is that Word press is already installed on your system...

Word Press Already Installed

You appear to have already installed WordPress. To reinstall please clear your old database tables first.

You know, I clicked on the link 10 sec after it went up to place order in cart, and it has been 25 minutes. Ridiculous!

Back