Customizing Krysten Ritter Jessica Jones 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AvidCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
s-l1600.jpg
I think I've found the right type of style for jacket. I need to give to some age, for it to look dirtier and weathered.
Of course finding anything close to a Krysten HS is like finding a needle in the haystack. :lol

s-l1600.jpg
If I were to repaint the eyes change the hair maybe the skin could that be a decent HS? Of course HT WOULD OWN THIS..
I don't think it looks like Krysten but the eye shape looks similar? I don't know :lol

16k is right but you may want to look at the Headplay version. The likeness is a bit off for Hathaway but looks a bit closer to what you may want.
image.jpeg

This is related to Jessica Jones this one you could probably make of the lawyer chick. (Not that I'm too keen on making one of that character) I would like to make custom of the characters from the show: Luke, Trish, Malcolm, Kilgrave. But here's the pic:
s-l1600.jpg

I'll be watching this thread as I'd love to see a completed Krysten Ritter figure.

I really hope Vimkerk releases this sculpt, the likeness is pretty incredible.

I'll be watching this thread as I'd love to see a completed Krysten Ritter figure.

As was mentioned in a different thread, there is another JJ sculpt coming that will be just as good if not better and cost half as much. It will be offer by one of the best sculptors of female portraits selling custom heads.

Yeah it's a really phenomenal likeness :)

As was mentioned in a different thread, there is another JJ sculpt coming that will be just as good if not better and cost half as much. It will be offer by one of the best sculptors of female portraits selling custom heads.

Who is doing that sculpt? Do you know when it's coming out?

Who is doing that sculpt? Do you know when it's coming out?

Joy Snyder, which means it will probably be $45 for unpainted castings. This is one of four or five commissions they are finishing before accepting new projects. I would expect it to show up in the next couple of weeks on Facebook. They haven't posted new work here for several months so not sure when it may be shown on this site.

Defenders will not be televised for another year at least. Snyder's head should be available before Luke Cage premieres in September.

Back