Custom wolverine 1/4 scale by Erik Sosa!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butttornado

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just preordered this bad boy! It's based off the art from the marvel vs capcom games. I think the sculpt and colors are killer. It's limited to 40 pieces. It's my first ever custom order. Might as well make it from a master sculptor!
Who else is in? :)

For order info, I contacted dani oceann through facebook.
Here is his email: [email protected]
It was 699 plus shipping.
Estimated shipping date isaround august 2015.

Pictures below are the original custom painted by dark spidey. The production pieces will be painted by chinese hands. Btw I'm chinese so I can say that. ;)

Here is the factory sample posted on facebook by dark spidey.

Last edited:
I just preordered this bad boy! It's based off the art from the marvel vs capcom games. I think the sculpt and colors are killer. It's limited to 40 pieces. It's my first ever custom order. Might as well make it from a master sculptor!
Who else is in? :)

Just so you know that was my paintjob so you're not getting that.

The factory paint apps will be similar of course but still, different....

I received a lot of messages so I thought people should know.

Glad you like him though :)

I updated the info with new pics and printing info. I'm not sure if it's ok to give out his email, so I included his facebook contact.

fo7bn2t.jpg

MGSK9Jk.jpg

Very nice sir!

As for some thinking it's too much.
Compare it to 400 sideshow releases of 3000 edition size. Or xm for the same price. This is an edition of just 40, and is sculpted by a industry pro. I would rather have this than a mass release with QC issues. I was in the same thinking as you once too though. When you start to collect more and more though, you learn to be more selective and don't mind spending for quality.

It looks good, congrats to the few who will eventually own one...

Back