Custom Uber Jason from Jason X progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look's good, but are you basing it off the way too skinny Mcfarlane figure? Kane Hodder was MASSIVE in the Uber Jason suit. Gorilla massive. :D

That looks kick ass man , if there was one thing I could do it would be to make it a little thicker between the top of the legs and make the left side of his waist a little thicker.
Awesome job though , it looks brilliant and must have been a right task !.

Thanks! I'll try to pad him out a bit better, and I was gonna post pics of my collection elsewhere but I am waiting for a few figures and a mask. I would post a pic of how it looks now but I want to make sure the virus hasn't got onto my camera memory card.

What paint are you using?

For the flesh I used Vallejo paints and for the armour I mostly used Tamiya.

Look's good, but are you basing it off the way too skinny Mcfarlane figure? Kane Hodder was MASSIVE in the Uber Jason suit. Gorilla massive. :D

When I started I was basing it off the Mcfarlane figure. But when I came back to it I tried to bulk him up as much as possible because I finally found a good picture of Kane in the make-up.

Back