Custom Star Wars 1/6 Scale Collection For Sale: $50.00 each!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are some nice pieces in there ,I think, can't quite tell though, might be a bunch of arse. :D

Sound like a great deal!! :lol

im holding out until he knocks them down to 10 bucks a piece.....:monkey3

scr-buckdeer.jpg

:lol

Are these pics big enough?

group1r.jpg

group2t.jpg

Jeez...try to sell some figures and you get lambasted for it. I didn't know this would cause such an uproar. Anyway, for those seriously interested in these they are $50.00 each. I'm not a scammer and I resent the implication.

-Keith

Re: Are these pics big enough?

Jeez...try to sell some figures and you get lambasted for it. I didn't know this would cause such an uproar. Anyway, for those seriously interested in these they are $50.00 each. I'm not a scammer and I resent the implication.

-Keith

We are the ones offended actually.
First of all, you didn't introduce yourself. This is a community, you can't just show up here and try to sell your stuff like it's the end of the world, even if it's a good price. (Dinner, Movie and then maybe, just maybe you'll get a good night kiss -on the cheek).
Second, you are breaking the rules wether you like it or not. You can't sell stuff here until you've been a member for 3 months and have a minimum of 50 posts. I just waited those three months to finally get permission to sell. It's not fair that you just waltz in with your sale.
Third: Are you the same guy from this thread?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFIMGgHklfE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back