Custom Star Wars 1/6 Scale Collection For Sale: $50.00 each!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

survivorfan1985

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
All right guys...this is your last chance to score some figures NO ONE has. I'm trying to save money for a car so my loss is your gain! I'm letting these figures go for $50 each and that's an absolute steal considering how awesome they are. Below is my collection of Ron Rodriguez 1/6 Scale Custom Star Wars figures. These figures were hand sculpted, air brush/hand painted, and 100% tailored from scratch! To say these are stunning doesn't do them justice. I paid any where from $100-$150 each for these some years ago. They have all been stored away from sunlight and dust and only recently been displayed in my cabinet. Imagine Jabba's Skiff Guards completing your Jabba setup or adding some Rebel Generals to your Alliance. All of these figures are available for $50 each plus $12 US Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance. I tried selling them for what they were worth and had no bites...hence the price reduction. I could probably take these to a comic show and sell them for 3x what I'm asking for here so you better act fast! PM me or email me at if interested!

***The waviness in some of the pictures is my scanner, not the figures***

Last edited by a moderator:
Something for sale on your first post?

...you're gonna go far, kid.

It doesn't even start with hi I am. LOL! Just alright buy my stuff. :rotfl

i've seen these figures before & i think they were for sale then...:duh

not sure where i've seen them though. has anyone else seen them before?

ding ding ding..........you da man !!!!!! i knew i wasnt imagining that....:lol

:lol
Maybe he forgot his sign in and created a new account? But even then he only had 18 posts...don't you need 50 to sell?
Oh well....I'm an amateur. I'll leave it to the hardcore internutz sleuths. :D

i've seen these figures before & i think they were for sale then...:duh

not sure where i've seen them though. has anyone else seen them before?

Yeap ! I remember them !

Not only that, this is the wrong section. I guess there is a way around every rule, huh?

:rotfl

Luis

Ding ding ding !:duh

From his Rebelscum ad:

Alright guys...I can't hardly go any lower than this! $50.00 each for some of the most awesome 1/6 scale custom figures out there! These figures were hand sculpted, air brush painted, and hand tailored by master customizer Ron Rodriguez. To say these are freakin' amazing is a huge understatement. I'm saving to buy a car and they have to go! I paid in excess of $150 for some of these so my loss is your gain. Shipping on these is $15.00 via US Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance against damage. I'll cut you a sweet deal on shipping if you buy more than one. I will ship to my brothers in Canada as well, but it might be a bit more. These figures beat the crap out of some the junk Sideshow has done believe me! You will never see Sideshow, Hot Toys, or Medicom ever make these! The Ki Adi Mundi & Cantina Snitch are way before the commercial versions came out...they are better in my opinion. I need to sell these YESTERDAY!!! PM me or email me at [email protected] (SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY)

He aptly omitted that from his post here.

ban-him.jpg

You know, some of those customs aren't even half bad.. the Nikto especially, but a little patience and modesty would go a long way. Moreover he broke the rules here, so, um, see ya! :whip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back