Custom Premium Format Amon-Hen Aragorn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estel

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Alrighty, this is my first big customizing project, so don't be too harsh on me:D.

It's about 75% done, still needs a base and some paintwork is left to be done on the head (So no big pics of it yet, looks a bit big in these shots btw). The head is now slightly reworked and repainted and so are the hands and weapons. Everything else is pretty much handmade/sculpted.

The body sculpt is made out of a polyclay, his jerkin is real leather and so are his boots. His grey shirt is a very fine linnen and the cloak is wool.

It stands about 18" tall right now, the base will probably add another 3 to 4 inches.

So on to the pics:

Last edited:
OUTSTANDING!
Makes me want one now! Great image, well done figure!
Great dirt and wear. Logged back in just to say this rocks! :rock

That is great. NECA's Aragorn is the best Viggo likeness. Though the pose is a little awkward. Stiff looking.

Bravo! This is why custom figures are so worth doing! You want it done right you do it yourself.................:( or in my case you get Josh to do it for you!

:D

I don't know how I missed this, but glad I finally found it. This really is a great looking custom! Nice to see someone taking the time to fabricate so much from scratch, too. Btw, did you make those weapons yourself, or were they from another source? Looks like they might have come from DiD's LOTR figures, but it's only a guess. Looking forward to seeing some close ups of his head! Outstanding job! :D :cool:

Back