• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom one of a kind Joker figure/statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wbss21

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So, I recently acquired this custom made Joker statue made from polymer clay, from an extremely talented artist from Italy. The statue is about 10 inches tall, including the base, is one of a kind, and would make an excellent edition to anyone's Batman collection. I hate to let it go, but I unfortunately as a bit strapped for cash. I paid close to $300.00 for him, but am willing to hear offers. I'll also include this signed by the artist art print by Andy Brase, also pictured. If you're interested, let me know, and thank you for looking!

photo 1 (13).JPG

photo 2 (13).JPG

photo 3 (8).JPG

photo 4 (7).JPG

photo 5 (5).JPG

Andy brase batman.jpg

Last edited:
Is this a way to bypass the forum rules for selling items or is there another glitch in the Premium Member function of the board.

It's new within the last year and you may actually not know it, wbss, but you'll have to pay to be a Premium Freak in order to sell. Just FYI before you start getting a lot of other posts about it.

It's interesting that you can still use the big bold red FOR SALE tag on a thread without having a Premium membership too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back