Custom Magnetic Stands-starting w/ Matrix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent47

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got finished working on a magnetic stand for my custom Neo and was thinking that, what with that amazing Morpheus custom coming out that many of you were lucky enough to snag, maybe some of you would be interested. This would allow for some pretty cool sword stances short of one legged ones, as the TTs' ankles aren't too strong, or just a sleek, expensive-looking display.

Variations are also endless, so long as Evilface is willing to accommodate with custom sized decals, so if anyone has any interest in this or any other themes shoot me a pm. I'm sure I'll be making more in the future for my own customs. This does, of course, require magnetizing the feet, which I would be happy to do for you or I can include the magnets with the stand. Up to you.

$30 + shipping
includes assembled stand with Evilface decal and magnets (and I'll also install the magnets for you if you send me your figure's feet/shoes).

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, man. Repainted Medicom neo head and coat on a slim TT. Not bad, huh? Got the parts out of a lot I picked up a while back.

Anyways, thinking $30 + shipping on these for anyone who's interested. And that's assembled with Evilface decal and includes magnets.

Turned out great. Guess I could have put the logo at the bottom, but it looks good centered.

Neo looks good as well.

Turned out great. Guess I could have put the logo at the bottom, but it looks good centered.

I thought about that too. Definitely an option for people if they want. Thanks! Top notch decal as always, sir.

Freaks i seen this Display base with my own eyes and it is awesome , perfectly done and i highly recomend these for your figures that you want to have a difficult pose with . the magnets are so small but effective

Back