Custom Life size T-600....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RESIN1

Super Freak
Reaction score
**FOR SALE TOO** NEW IMPROVED PICTURES Well this took me 2 months to complete, before and after shots... hope you like it.
Life size T-600 statue customized.......

BEFORE........
t-600muckle.jpg

AFTER.......

The T-600's are designed to kill, they are purely monsters. The T-600's were sent out into the field to start trolling for humans. They don't sleep or eat, they are machines that keep going with power packs that last for years. Left out with the elements to slowly eat them away.....
IMG_5189.jpg

Mid section.......

IMG_5220.jpg

Last edited:
Lower legs and base........

IMG_5195.jpg

Closer look at the base littered with bullet casings.......

IMG_5218.jpg

IMG_5236.jpg

Badly rusted backpack........

IMG_5250.jpg

Last edited:
wow. Very nice. That looks superb, really impressed by the base. Really captured that rubble and dusty sorta look from the movie. Two months well spent

Excellent! Such an amazing design, I Wish it wouldve gotten more screen time.:(

first off. Great props for having the balls to do the work you did on such a huge piece. And second, that looks amazing. Really looks like it's been just walking around in the swamps or deserted lands for years without any proper maintenance. Amazing dude.

wow. Very nice. That looks superb, really impressed by the base. Really captured that rubble and dusty sorta look from the movie. Two months well spent

Thank you firstly Metal Gear Merry!:D I really wanted to capture the T-600 straight from the movie! As my first major project, I think it turned out great too. Any suggestions as to what I should attempt next?:horror

Superb work there, mate!

jaw droped !
amazing.

This is excellent!!!!

Wow, beautiful work!!

Awesome man! that thing is scary!

this is amaising great work

Awesome work indeed :clap

looks bloody brilliant mate :duff

Congrats!

THANK YOU so much everyone for giving me great feedback!:family I really do appreciate the comments, and look forward to seeing what people say next! This was my first major project and I am thinking of doing something else now. Any suggestions?:D

breath taking! what was the original piece from? a movie theater display?

Thanks for the nice comments Mookeylama!:D The original piece is made by Muckle Mannequins from Germany, sculpted in Australia by Studio Oxmox. You can buy these separately, Sideshow were going to sell them but it fell through.:duh

Back