Custom Leather Biker Vest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalbelo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want to make some custom leather biker vests like in Sons of Anarchy. Anyone know where I can find some affordable vests or patches for it?

Does anyone have his contact info or know how much he charges? I cant seem to find that user name in these forums. Where did you get your Clay head sculpt from? It doesnt need to be painted.

Thanks

old days of yore sells the jackets, not sure about patches

If buying from these don't expect your stuff soon.
I ordered stuff in July and still nothing , very slow at responding to emails if he replies at all.
And many excuses regarding the stuff.
You get a time frame for your stuff and never meets that time frame obviously.

that's not cool :( I was quoted 4 - 6 weeks. that was about a week ago. well see what happens.

that's not cool :( I was quoted 4 - 6 weeks. that was about a week ago. well see what happens.

Lol I was quoted that in July , and still nothing.
Lame excuses like internet problems and sewing machine problems:cuckoo:
A
So It was around July 5th so coming too 4 months and I'm bored of the figure now

did you also prepay? I had to pay up front for the order. are you able to get a refund from paypal after that long? I thought it was 45 days to get a refund.

did you also prepay? I had to pay up front for the order. are you able to get a refund from paypal after that long? I thought it was 45 days to get a refund.

Yep sent me an invoice for $185.00 and had to pay in full before he started.
No chance of a refund after that long.

Wow $185? Are you starting an MC? :lol

Are you trying to get rid of any of your SoA works in progress since you were bored with them? Maybe some head sculpts or clothes? (If thats what you were working on) PM me if so.

Wow $185? Are you starting an MC? :lol

Are you trying to get rid of any of your SoA works in progress since you were bored with them? Maybe some head sculpts or clothes? (If thats what you were working on) PM me if so.

Yeah I ordered some custom stuff for a few figures.
Don't get me wrong he is a very nice guy.
But I'm just very inpatient as I want everything right now:rotfl
Just hope I get my stuff soon as I have tones of heads with no body's or clothes:rotfl

Doubt I will sell the stuff as it has took me ages to put it all together.

Just be prepared to wait , I'm sure the product will come out 100% but remember all the stuff is made by hand and nothing is off the shelf.
And he has lots of customer orders.
What are you having made?

I have not heard anything. I ordered 2 weeks ago though. Not quite sure why it takes this long though.

Going on 4 months since I paid for 1 leather vest for my Clay figure:horror Anyone receive anything from Old Days of Yore:gah:

That sounds about right. Youll get it 1 day :/ He usually responds to emails, just dont expect a great response. When ever I inquired about the status he would remind me of how he said it takes a long time to make them and he is backed up on orders. I honestly dont understand why he claims for them to take so long. If you have a template and are cutting the leather pieces to the same size and just sewing them together, I cant see it taking more then 30 min. each to make but then again, Im not the expert in making 1/6 clothes.

Back