Custom/Kitbash 1/6 Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice bounty hunter dude.

Your biggest problem is going to be getting that helmet back on your Medi! I've got two medi clones I've popped the lids off and I'm damned if I can get them to go back. Don't want to force them lest the body crumbles to dust like most frickin medi figures I own.

DG

Nice bounty hunter dude.

Your biggest problem is going to be getting that helmet back on your Medi! I've got two medi clones I've popped the lids off and I'm damned if I can get them to go back. Don't want to force them lest the body crumbles to dust like most frickin medi figures I own.

DG

LOL warm the head up!!! Should pop back on then colin.

Mark

Ive heard their bodies and neck posts and such are made out of a harder plastic, is that the reason for all the trouble with the medicoms?

Ive heard their bodies and neck posts and such are made out of a harder plastic, is that the reason for all the trouble with the medicoms?

Possibly, although I think it might have something to do with being overpriced crap.

LOL

Stormtrooper: Snapped shoulder

Stormtrooper replaced body: Snapped shoulder

Wolverine: Snapped Hip

Venom: Snapped wrist post (which incidentely, with a bit of microsurgery and a spare stormtrooper hand I have fixed like new!)

Venom as Punisher: Snapped hip (that was the straw which broke this particular camels brittle plastic back! Figure arrived 9.30am. Opened box. Looked at him sideways, leg fell off. Put him back in box. Called play.com customer service 9.45am, got returns authorisation. Dropped him of at the post office at 10.30am for a full refund. Least amount of time I have owned anything, I've had farts hang around longer. Didn't even consider a relacement, I'm all done with Medies.

Uh, sorry dude, hijacked yer thread with a pissed off mediowner rant! Back to you bro, I'm off on a pre-emtive superglue mission, figure I'll coat all my medis in the stuff before they have the chance to implode! It'll be like instant fossilisation. Funtin' things!

It's love-making time...
bh6.jpg

He does have a story...

His name is known to only a few, and they don't last long.He is a bounty hunter who has a twisted game he likes to play... a saddistic past-time if you will...

He enjoys hunting... hunting clone troopers. For every one he kills, he takes the helmet and one piece of armor. The helmet he keeps as a trophy, mounting it inside his quarters on Coruscant. The armor he paints black and wears. This earned him the nickname "Clone Reaper"

He is also refered to by some as "He who came from Shadow", most likely on acount of his black armor and overcoat, and his incredible stealthiness when doing his job. He is even well known among some Mandalorians, who often refer to him as Te Ne'tra Beroya, literally "the Dark Bounty Hunter" in Mando'a

He prefers his clients to refer to him simply as "Reaper" or "The Reaper". All his clients in the criminal underworld say he is most efficient. The ones that think otherwise mysteriously disappear before they can voice their opinions...

Nice bounty hunter dude.

DG

actually mine comes off and goes back on with no effort at all... one day I was picking him up by the head and it sorta popped off. Went right back on, stays on unless you pull on it, but I guess it must just be softer plastic or a bigger neck cavity...

It's love-making time...
bh6.jpg

was that necessary? I mean, really?

actually mine comes off and goes back on with no effort at all... one day I was picking him up by the head and it sorta popped off. Went right back on, stays on unless you pull on it, but I guess it must just be softer plastic or a bigger neck cavity...

was that necessary? I mean, really?

He couldn't resist. Said it was something to do with the "bigger neck cavity"

ewwww! I make myself cringe sometimes.

Well, I guess this thread is sort of... over. THE END. Kaput. That's all folks...

But perhaps I'll post updates as the Reaper adds to his trophy collection and his set of armor (as I make more of it that is)

On the other hand, other projects are demanding I give them attention, and the armor-making is a time consuming process(and requires warm enough weather for spray-painting), so if no one wants to see updates on the armor I may just let this thread die and sink to the bottom of all the dead leaves as it is covered over by the more freshly dropped ones...

you guys should let me know what you'd like to see, if you have any interest of the Reaper's legacy continuing...

Back