Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a cheap suit off the bay. Was surprised at the quality not bad for 12 dollors
1437C467-7102-49B5-9809-4097C83499B4-1055-000001BF82DFAF81.jpg

7A43D1B7-52EA-4189-A5CA-37D98EBB40D9-1055-000001BF758314B5.jpg

what's a good body for a Bruce Wayne kitbash?? Want to make one using the DX12 head so one that fits that head is what i'm looking for. Thanks in advance for any help!

Edit: this is what im looking at, will it work with DX12's head?
attachment.php

Last edited:
The cap body will work yeah, I used one for my Bruce Wayne actually :) that body doesn't have a moulded neck like the other muscle bodies. It's quite big though so if your planning on using a suit be careful, you may want to go with a normal true type if you are going for a suit.

Which suits did you guys pick up for $12? The cheap one I have is too puffy looking. Kinda pissed I wasted money on this.

Here's my Bruce Wayne Bash.

SNIP

Awesome, thinking of getting the same suit with a different tie. Couple of quick questions if you dont mind answering quickly

What body is it on?
How does it fit? Baggy, tight etc.
And What's the quality like?

Also:
Anybody bought this Suit? Looks pretty good to me for a cheap Wayne bash, just wondering if it will look better in hand when it's applied properly as the fitting in the pictures is a bit comical.
attachment.php

Any other cheap Wayne style suits you know of would be nice too, most of the ebay 1/6 suits are a bit lackluster imo

Last edited:
Awesome, thinking of getting the same suit with a different tie. Couple of quick questions if you dont mind answering quickly

What body is it on?

Also:
Anybody bought this Suit? Looks pretty good to me for a cheap Wayne bash, just wondering if it will look better in hand when it's applied properly as the fitting in the pictures is a bit comical.
attachment.php

Any other cheap Wayne style suits you know of would be nice too, most of the ebay 1/6 suits are a bit lackluster imo

I see you have a lot of questions. I used custom made TT body that I got off eBay for 25 bucks and it works like a charm! As for the neck, Yes I had to do some small modifications but nothing hard. The suit I got off of eBay too but the seller I got it from no longer has anymore. It was a great fitting suit as well. Not too baggy or puffy. But I looked through the site again and found this one.

Here the other seller I found. I'll probably be changing the tie soon. It's not bad but I just pictured something else.

0DA302AD-A13A-4DB9-AB2F-40128DF967BE-14945-00000E4FD269181B.jpg

This is the look I was going for.

2052CCDD-9701-46C8-8066-51DA7EB4AFDB-14945-00000E5AA8369B55.jpg

I got my suits today, and they are great.
Just over 20 UK pounds each.
Full kit: jacket, Shirt, Pants, Belt, pegged shoes (impressed with this detail) and waistcoat. No tie (but I wasn't wanting ties).
So my naked Bruce and Harvey (doesn't bare thinking about :wink1: ) can be fully clothed tonight.

Hurry up and post pics of those DVD1! :impatient: :wink1: Their the ones i'm considering but can't find any pics but the stock ones.

I see you have a lot of questions. I used custom made TT body that I got off eBay for 25 bucks and it works like a charm! As for the neck, Yes I had to do some small modifications but nothing hard. The suit I got off of eBay too but the seller I got it from no longer has anymore. It was a great fitting suit as well. Not too baggy or puffy. But I looked through the site again and found this one.

Here the other seller I found. I'll probably be changing the tie soon. It's not bad but I just pictured something else.

thanks for the info, appreciate it

What body is it on?

Also:
attachment.php

Check out page 139 for pics of my custom with that same suit...IMO it's the best second to Kato's

My mistake...I thought that was the TDK Medi suit, which is way better than that one above. If you can get your hands on it, it's worth it!

What body is it on?

Also:
attachment.php

I think I have that one. It's puffy and ugly IMO.

well i just ordered my body, suit & tie all for a smidge under £50 :) i got to utilize the DX12 Wayne head. Should have my DX12 in a week or so and all these within 2-3 weeks.

Went for these in the end. Suit, tie and Body. Mainly cause the suit was cheap but well tailored and looks good on someone else's custom Wayne. Tie will mostly be hidden just wanted a dull'ish red and i went for the wider shoulder body cause Wayne's a well built guy and i want my bash to portray that even tho i didn't go with a muscle body.

well i just ordered my body, suit & tie all for a smidge under £50 :) i got to utilize the DX12 Wayne head. Should have my DX12 in a week or so and all these within 2-3 weeks.

Went for these in the end. Suit, tie and Body. Mainly cause the suit was cheap but well tailored and looks good on someone else's custom Wayne. Tie will mostly be hidden just wanted a dull'ish red and i went for the wider shoulder body cause Wayne's a well built guy and i want my bash to portray that even tho i didn't go with a muscle body.

Let me know how that suit works. I was interested in that suit but was scared it would be too puffy and haven't seen it with a tie. As for the body type you picked out. I'd like to see the wide body. If it looks good on your I switch. Just worried since he doesn't really have a wide stance.

Last edited:

What body are you using for the DX12 head?

If you click on the word body it'll send you to the link showing the body bro.

Oh, the link color was difficult to see so I never hovered it. Might be something to do with my screen colors.

I'm torn as to what suit to try to really use. I will get the new body and mod the neck adapter for the DX12 head. However I want to get rid of my current suits as I have no use for them. -_-

What good grey suit is there? I want to get this made. I don't know why VLC takes the screenshots so dark but if you guys rewatch the movie it's a darker grey/silver colored suit with a semi-greyish blue tie.

mbceC.jpg

3hzSs.jpg

libjR.jpg

Back