Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Bruce Wayne painted by Josh of Small Studio.

100_4834-1.jpg

100_4835-1.jpg

100_4832-1.jpg

100_4833-1.jpg

Bruce Wayne's a nazi!

:lol The DID suit is a beautiful work of art. Working buttons on the shirt, vest and suit. And a real knotted tie(no elastic). Not something you want to be removing and putting on to many times. And it works for just about any period.

TDK is one of the most profitable movies ever and Bale is a genuine A list star. I don't think the oscar will do a lot to his salary demands, I'd imagine they're already right near the top in Hollywood. Plus, he seems genuinely passionate about the Batman franchise.

I think the top salaries are 25+Mill these days and according to this he got 10Mill which is not too shabby but my god the bonus if to be believed is the kicker

https://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_did_Christian_Bale_get_paid_for_The_Dark_Knight

:lol The DID suit is a beautiful work of art. Working buttons on the shirt, vest and suit. And a real knotted tie(no elastic). Not something you want to be removing and putting on to many times. And it works for just about any period.

I agree, it's a very nice suit :clap

Wow thats an amazing bruce wayne custom!!! and that suit is jaw dropping:horror

If you dont mind, can you tell us the formula of the suit?:monkey3

Wow thats an amazing bruce wayne custom!!! and that suit is jaw dropping:horror

If you dont mind, can you tell us the formula of the suit?:monkey3

The suit is the long sold out toys2 suit:

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20663&cat=0&page=1

and the shirt and tie is Kato's Bond shirt and tie set.

I'll be upgrading my custom Bruce Wayne to Adam's head with the Kato Bruce Wayne outfit which is in progress now.

So the entire outfit on this guy will be used on another custom character.

Wait. It's my understanding that Toys2 is a retailer.

Do they also (or did they) produce 1/6 products of their own, like that suit?

I ask because you call it the "Toys2 suit," implying that they either made it or were exclusive sellers, so I'm a bit confused.

As far as I understand, they exclusively sold this suit through their website; not sure who they commissioned to actually produce it

Back