Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, what are your thoughts on this suit ?

190x285_up17.jpg

Triad Suit

Looks good except for the fact that it will most likely be quite a tight fit for a Trutype body, and the Bale head may look a bit big on it as well. I'm only guessing but that's my gut feeling as triad clothing is tailored for their own bodies which are smaller.

Looks good except for the fact that it will most likely be quite a tight fit for a Trutype body, and the Bale head may look a bit big on it as well. I'm only guessing but that's my gut feeling as triad clothing is tailored for their own bodies which are smaller.

Oh crap !

I was going to use this body from a fellow boardie which I thought would take the head sculpt well.. .

190x282_gz1.jpg

Triad Figure

I tried pieceing together a suit on Ebay... when you add the shirt, shoes, socks tie... it ends up being the same. And they don't usually look as good. I like the looks of this one. Especially the shirt...

I also emailed them about their 3rd suit, the one sixtus_56 used for his custom Joker:

To see when they'll get that one in, if ever.

I would totally jump on these if they came with body but $50 for just the gear is too much for my blood.

I know. At least throw in something like the Saturday Toys body. Doesn't have to be a True Type, but SOMETHING especially for the price.

:banana:banana:banana same here...

Ordered

grey suit for Bruce
black suit for Alfred
blue suit for Harvey and the shirt for Jim

(just calling the guys by their prenames makes it sound very Barbie-like :lol)

FYI the blue suit is not blue at all though it looks that way in the pics. Its actually the very same gray suit pictured in that picture with the Joker sitting on the chair. I should know i ordered the same one.

Its a great suit but I can't find anyone to use it for. These are all great I have them all now.

Back