Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3f8c27b2305c3a75cc549814dc1aa361.jpg

Enviado desde mi X5pro mediante Tapatalk

Thanks booth friends! Love that character...cant wait for a Hot Toys version

Enviado desde mi X5pro mediante Tapatalk

If anybody needs some parts to build their Luke I have an extra SS cloak and Medi vest/tabard and belt that I'm not going to use.

Does anybody know whats the best body to go with the ebay head and SS jumpsuit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

most of us have used a ttm-22 or similar. I recently changed to a HT boba fett body and remained with it. It is more or less the same heigth, but a little bulkier. Looks better.

Thanks to everybody that gave me the ideas and inspiration to make my Jedi Luke. I am real happy with the way he turned out with the ebay head and after I got the nerve to carve up my Medicom Luke head. My evolution of Luke display is coming along nicely IMO. Next I think I'll work on getting stormtrooper disguise Luke.20161006_155120.jpg20161006_155120.jpg

That is a cool evolution display. Too bad Luke only really had one outfit in Jedi. ANH had 3 completely different outfits (farmer, stormtrooper & x-wing flightsuit), 4 if you count the poncho. ESB had 3 completely different outfits (hoth uniform, snowspeeder flightsuit, Degobah fatigues), 4 if you count the hospital PJs at the end. ROTJ only had one black jumpsuit.

That is a cool evolution display. Too bad Luke only really had one outfit in Jedi. ANH had 3 completely different outfits (farmer, stormtrooper & x-wing flightsuit), 4 if you count the poncho. ESB had 3 completely different outfits (hoth uniform, snowspeeder flightsuit, Degobah fatigues), 4 if you count the hospital PJs at the end. ROTJ only had one black jumpsuit.

Actually Luke did have 4 distinct outfits in ANH. You forgot the yavin ceremony.
6a2a3ff969413a7c4357cf321897783f.jpg

But yes you are correct about only 3 outfits in ESB BUT IVE GOT 5 ESB Lukes to display distinctive scenes.
789e4f52f142c5a5e4ce9d833a8ea94c.jpg

And when HT does Jedi Luke I'll have 3 of those. One in the final duel, one endor gear, and one Jabbas sail barge.

Actually Luke did have 4 distinct outfits in ANH. You forgot the yavin ceremony.
6a2a3ff969413a7c4357cf321897783f.jpg

But yes you are correct about only 3 outfits in ESB BUT IVE GOT 5 ESB Lukes to display distinctive scenes.
789e4f52f142c5a5e4ce9d833a8ea94c.jpg

And when HT does Jedi Luke I'll have 3 of those. One in the final duel, one endor gear, and one Jabbas sail barge.
Wow that is awesome! Love the custom snowspeeder Luke! And I would KILL for that Yoda Jedi training Luke!

Last edited:
Back