Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long time lurker but just wondering if you have a price in mind for the wigs yet? I'm in Ireland and would need two please.

If I give you good price...
pare2uhy.jpg

I'm about to buy the jedi luke and planning to upgrade the head...does anyone tried wigging the HT battle damage head with it? any photo will help. Just want to know how it looks. :)

yup, part of the plan is a slim body switch. plus i'm planning to buy the battle damage head and put the wig on it.

post photos if you do. i realized with how high the prices of the head this days, its probably just wise to get the boxset and part out what you wont need.:)

I will do that. I like the BD head better actually, just waiting for a good price without having to buy another set.

you're right, I loved how the customs here turned out. I have the jedi luke ordered...just saving up to buy the HT bespin. :) I calculated buying a head+a slim body upgrade is too much agianst buying the box which will give you more for the added $$$ :pray:

you're right, I loved how the customs here turned out. I have the jedi luke ordered...just saving up to buy the HT bespin. :) I calculated buying a head+a slim body upgrade is too much agianst buying the box which will give you more for the added $$$ :pray:

I have the regular set already but keeping them Bespin themed for now. That's why I have to get the head seperate. Got a Slim TT for $40 shipped from Sideshow with a coupon so that was nice. I may end up parting the set I have out and just keeping one luke and that would be Jedi. IDK, decisons decisions.

I hear ya. Its hard for me anyway to make those decisions so I bought 2 sets. One EX and one regular for my other customs I wanted. I also had to pick up two extra heads and luke bodies for the other looks i wanted to create. Right now I have 6 Lukes 4 of which are custom. The EX I kept original so that's:
Bespin
BD Bespin
Dagoba training(with Yoda)
E1AAFCD0-3740-443A-A1BB-9F8A8148E83C-6102-0000037E612320D9.jpg

Hoth
ada4ura7.jpg

Snow Speeder/Dagoba arrival
ateganam.jpg

Jedi

Nice pics buddy, never too many Lukes I guess. He's my favorite character from the Saga so it's never overkill, just having the space is an issue.

yes..you got one of the best luke collection and customs around the board. Really nice to see those and inspiring jedijim. :)

Joda...yup, decisions makes our lives more complicated.

Back