Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.

I have not tried working with the SS sculpt even though I think its a good sculpt its just too big for my taste.

It's easier to make a mold bigger than it is to make it smaller. You can just add some paint thinner into a bowl and let the mold soak a while to make it bigger. I'm not even sure how you'd make one smaller. I guess I'm just happy with the ht sculpt so I was never really worried about working with the SS.

You can actually retrofit a ht body with a SS sculpt. You just have to boil and pop the hard plastic piece out of the head and use a ht rubber neck connector. Even if you have to pad it a buy or shave it down it doesn't seem like it would be that hard to me. You may have to shorten the SS neck some so it doesn't look like a giraffe on the ht body but other than that it sounds pretty easy.

I currently have my Luke on a TT narrow type body and it looks pretty good.

I feel like someone needs to take advantage of this headsculpt and really bring out its full potential. :pray:

Ok. First update on this project in months. I made my first cast of the head/wig. It has a few bubbles indented into the hair so I may need to mold it again for a cleaner cast. Here are a few pics. This was done with smooth-cast 300 white and I added so-strong brown color tint. Came out a pretty dark chocolate brown. Maybe in between milk and dark chocolate. I'm going to see how the other ht hair piece is colored and see if I can match the tone.

dejy3u4a.jpg
e3yry9u4.jpg
ururysub.jpg
ymyzudah.jpg

If anyone wants just the head itself and can do the sanding, drilling, dremeling themselves I'd be glad to sell them cheaper. Maybe $10.00 shipped. If you have no desire to do all the work I can make them dremeled and ready to fit to the ht head for $20.00 shipped. If you want it highlighted or painted differently I can try my hand at it but I'm really not that skilled at painting. Molding and casting is more my forte.

:clap pm sent mate

Hi.
Here is my custom Luke Skywalker ROTJ.
i think is the best combo for the costume.
Medicom Suit and boots, custom re-dyed sideshow "jacket" (i don´t know the name ofl this cloth) and custom painted medicom lightsaber.
I think i´m going to try to sculpt a hair.

Hope you like it!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/65418036@N03/8492889202/in/photostream/lightbox/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/65418036@N03/8492889366/in/photostream/lightbox/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/65418036@N03/8492888994/in/photostream/lightbox/

None yet bro. I worked 80 hours last week and I'm already 40 hours into this week since Monday not counting today. I'm hoping to have off for the next few days cause my wife is going on a women's retreat with our church which leaves me home with the kids. I'm hoping to have some time on Friday or Saturday. Ill post an update by Sunday.

I work tonight till 6:00 am. After I get some sleep ill have time to work on these. Ill post pics of what I've done in the morning.

Pm sent.

This is my Jedi Luke custom I posted a while back if anyone missed it
I like my wig but I would love to improve it with one of Jedijim's custom wigs

DSC00761.jpg

DSC00796.jpg

DSC00812.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

Last edited:
Back