Custom Hulk WIP pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinky queen

Super Freak
Reaction score
20k59c6.jpg

n3rv5v.jpg

302xvo7.jpg

It's not finished yet, the veins are a bit more accentuated to give it a bit more of a bodybuilding look and Hulks skin is a bit darker

The only thing left to do is give the nails a bit of a darker tone and he's getting a different haircut

DONE!

2dag3gj.jpg

6rnf9y.jpg

fz8a5c.jpg

naamloosbgc.jpg

2l2ik8.jpg

av4txd.jpg

Last edited:
very cool! i love seeing the line between artwork and artwork consumer blur! there is a piece of you now within your purchase.

not to be critical..the statue looks good.
thread title is deceiving..
this is a repaint.... not a custom..someone already built the statue..your just finessing it..tweaking it...

this is a repaint.... not a custom..someone already built the statue..your just finessing it..tweaking it...

Not to get into a technical back and forth, I think it is a custom; maybe the title should have read custom huk comiquette. Whether or not that's just semantics, I won't get into

Kinda like saying a pimp-my-ride car isn't custom because it wasn't built from scratch.

And yeah, excellent work kinky; you've got talent :clap. Love the new skin tone; still not sure about the hair though :monkey1

Not to get into a technical back and forth, I think it is a custom; maybe the title should have read custom huk comiquette. Whether or not that's just semantics, I won't get into

Kinda like saying a pimp-my-ride car isn't custom because it wasn't built from scratch.

And yeah, excellent work kinky; you've got talent :clap. Love the new skin tone; still not sure about the hair though :monkey1

"Pimp my Hulk" doesn't sound that alluring, plus it might be taken the wrong way. :rotfl:wave

glad you're not being critical, someone should refund this man's time for all the time he wasted coming into this thread.:monkey3

Back