Custom Ghostface sculpt from Scream

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent47

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tried finishing up my first sculpt over the weekend. Have had a Scream robe I got off a fellow freak who makes them and haven't had a head to go with. So thought I'd give it a shot. What do you guys think? Was considerably more difficult than I originally anticipated. Hats off to all you sculptors on here. 'tis not easy.

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, man. He deserves a spot on the Wes Craven shelf if you ask me.

Just a quick mock-up. The robe is getting altered and on its way back to me. My paint job came out a little rough. Had a couple casted up tho so I could play around with it:

scream1.jpg

scream2.jpg

looks great but just a little off imo...can't quite put my finger on it...
I'm surprised no one else has done one of these...

I think you're right. The bridge is actually supposed to be built up a little more than I thought when I was sculpting. I think I'm going to dremmel out the eyes some more and make them larger. I don't think it's the positioning that's off. I think I just made them too small. Might make the mouth longer, too.

Great work Charles! Where did you get the robe from? Is there any chance I can find one for my Ghostface?

D-art studios. He's the one who also did the Marion dress from ROTL. Lots of good stuff on there. I asked him to alter my robe to make the hood shorter so it would be a little more snug around the face. And to include a sash for the belt.

https://www.d-artstudios.com/scream.html

Well, finally got this guy finished, I think. Tweaked the sculpt big time. Brought the eyes in closer, put a lot more definition into all the ridges, hollowed out the sides of the mouth, etc. etc.

Also asked Deniz to shorten the hood and add a sash to the costume. It really works great now.

Oh, and I learned how to cast! So if anyone's interested in a head to put together their own LMK. This same exact costume can be ordered thru Deniz (see the link earlier in the thread). I'll be starting a thread in the interest section soon with some additional pics. Will just be offering painted versions of the cast. Original sculpt wasn't perfect so it needs some extra TLC after it comes out of the mold. If anyone's interested in a custom assembled fig, feel free to pm me.

Finished results below. LMK what you guys think!

And as for recipe:

Body - TTL African American
Gloves - HT Joker (repainted)

Not sure where I got the knife. Was in my customs bin.

DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0404.jpg

DSC_0402.jpg

scream5 by blackrider9, on Flickr

DSC_006810-48-44.jpg

DSC_006710-48-44.jpg

DSC_006610-48-44.jpg

DSC_006310-48-44.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:lol:lol MAN, that is AWESOME!!!!

I love it, I kept smiling as I was scrolling down the pics!!!! I kept visualizing him running with his knife!

@ EXOTICLEX, MANDO had one in the works but never finished.

Back