Custom Fireflys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Cobra Trooper head is used on the custom on the previous page. Seb used the Officer head for his amazing custom. And someone else was going to use the Sniper. So it really all depends on what expression you like best.

The Cobra Trooper head is used on the custom on the previous page. Seb used the Officer head for his amazing custom. And someone else was going to use the Sniper. So it really all depends on what expression you like best.

So Oaks is using the Cobra Trooper head? I think I like that one best.

I am still getting the Sideshow version no matter what, but I wanted to get this set just in case I feel like bashing a FF, or swapping some stuff with the SS FF.

I am still getting the Sideshow version no matter what, but I wanted to get this set just in case I feel like bashing a FF, or swapping some stuff with the SS FF.

Yeah, I'm the same way. Getting the Sideshow one for sure, but it will be nice to have a classic version as well as the "winter version."

But Firefly gave me the custom making bug. I'm nearly finished with Resolute Destro and am waiting on a few more parts to come in on a new figure that I'm trying to keep under wraps until he is nearly finished (at least Seb hasn't made him yet so I won't be embarassed with him... yet). And I'm tempted to make a Bat with the Hasblo figure I have in the basement and maybe even some more figures :lol

Now for heads, where is there a good place to pick up trooper heads, I looked at Toy Anxiety but seems they don't have trooper heads...

Gonna look on the bay now and maybe the FS thread here.

The Troopers have pretty much dried up part wise. If you want the trooper head, you'll probably have to buy a full figure and part out what you don't need/want.

I've got a Cobra Officer coming Monday and my plan is to part him out.

Ya think? It's stretched pretty tight as is...

ButtMunch, did you have any issue with the fly? Just want to know if the pants I have are just bad....

Flos great custom I'm trying to have a go at it as well, just need to find heads :banghead

Ya think? It's stretched pretty tight as is...

ButtMunch, did you have any issue with the fly? Just want to know if the pants I have are just bad....

Yep his fly is open, but I got the shirt tucked in so the shirt's camo hides it pretty well.

Ultimate Soldier did an Urban Camo swat guy, he had a molded on balaclava facemask, so figures from that line could simulate Cobra Troopers and blend in some what seamlessly if people wanted to go that route.

TUS also did a VN Tunnel Rat that had a molded on mask, I'm almost sure someone could reconvert that into some kind of "Viper" type of figure.

'Cept for the fact that the 21st Century portraits are worse than Hasbro's stuff.

Got that right. Their sculpts are pretty bad. But you do have to give them credit for being the first mass production company to challenge Hasbro GIJoe and produced detailed uniform sets. I think Dragon showed up about the same time too, but you didnt see them on the shelf at TRU.

Got that right. Their sculpts are pretty bad. But you do have to give them credit for being the first mass production company to challenge Hasbro GIJoe and produced detailed uniform sets. I think Dragon showed up about the same time too, but you didnt see them on the shelf at TRU.

Which I always felt was a shame. They had better uniforms, gear and bodies than 21st for about the same price.

Back