• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coco, do you still offer the grey/silver glazed single/double/triple style I bought in the past?

I sure do but I'm switching over to a different style texture on them. Like the one below.

image.jpg

I may have some in the old style on my walls or built and ready for glaze you could get. Which ones are you after?

I'd like a pair, either 2 singles or 2 doubles. I'd like to know the measurements of the doubles before deciding as I'm unsure if they'd fit where I want to hang them (if they're available that is). :)

Updated the list. If anybody on it would like to make a change let me know.

:wave
And obviously you know yours are on the way or there already. Post some pics when you get a chance! :rock

You got it ! Should have them this week !

Just a few more to go so keep me on the list !

Sorry for late delay but will be interested in a couple starting next month

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Got mine!

Now I want more!

Awesome! I just remembered that I never sent you any assembly instructions. :slap

It's pretty self explanatory but #1 backer goes with #1 base and so on. Also those little felt pads go on the bolt head. I noticed the felt pads I usually use weren't quite thick enough to keep them from rubbing against the wall so I figured covering the bolt head would work.

Back