• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Darth Vader heads from ANH & TESB for 1/6 scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm interested on these helmets, but they don't appear in your selling items. Have you already sold them?
Also, would you ship overseas in case they're still available?
EDIT: Sorry, I was looking on Spanish eBay, since for some reason the link lead me there. I've seen now they're still available, but looks like you won't ship out of the US. Would you make an exception? I can provide references if needed. Thanks!

Hi, I'm interested on these helmets, but they don't appear in your selling items. Have you already sold them?
Also, would you ship overseas in case they're still available?
EDIT: Sorry, I was looking on Spanish eBay, since for some reason the link lead me there. I've seen now they're still available, but looks like you won't ship out of the US. Would you make an exception? I can provide references if needed. Thanks!

PM sent.

Back