Custom Asajj Ventress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really happy that people do want me to do custom work. That's the biggest compliment I think an artist can get. I don't believe in not selling out.

I used white webbing bought from GSTG. I just wrapped it around the body, which I did not think would work at all... but worked very well. I then went over it with a very very diluted mix of medium gray paint.

Actually a quick run down of the whole thing...

• Head is the second "exclusive" head stripped and shrunk in an acetone bath for about an hour
  • Body is a normal carded Hot Toys True Type female
  • Bodysuit is a black Triad "Hero" bodysuit
  • Wrappings are white .375" webbing from GSTG (which they do not sell anymore, no idea where to get it now)
  • Bracers, gorget/mantle, belt are a combination of black skiver leather and black leather lace from Rio Rondo
  • Main belt buckle is the cap from a (Dragon I think?) WWII gas mask can slightly reshaped and cut to fit the belt
  • The little side buckles are 4.5mm plastic buckles from GSTG with the center cut out.
  • Skirt is 1/2" black cotton grosgrain ribbon over 1" black velvet ribbon held together with fabric glue (I cannot sew... yet)
  • Boots, hands, and lightsabers are all just the original figure's gear.

Last edited:
bro thta is truly amazing and bar none the BEST assajji ive seen!!,
i sooo gotta make me one ! thanks for the break down!!..this is what i always thought assajji should look like!!. u sir are a true artist!!

This is just SUPERB work. The wrappings are just beautiful work. Detail of wrapping on her back is just so very well done.

Back