Custom Arkham Asylum Jail Cell Joker Diorama (Ledger) Complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. EcKo

OG Freak
Reaction score
Hey Freaks this is my new Custom COMPLETE Diorama of the Heath Ledger Joker . It is an Arkham Asylum Jailcell Joker . the jailcell itself is all real stone (heavy) . i made this to fit in my detolf . as far as the figure , i need to weather him up a bit , i like the short hair look , like they cut his hair once he got captured. The rest of the cell has a metal bed with pillow and blanket (purple) , a toilet , light ,water pipe,mirror , and a table . hope you enjoy . after the complete pics will be some work in progress shots :yess:
i deleted my other thread of this.

ailcomplete001.jpg

ailcomplete002.jpg

ailcomplete003.jpg

ailcomplete004.jpg

ailcomplete005.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Arkham Asylum Jail Cell Joker Diorama (Ledger) Complete

ailcomplete041.jpg

ailcomplete042.jpg

ailcomplete043.jpg

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/sVor6ABUwaI?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/sVor6ABUwaI?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Last edited:

That looks pretty awesome!

I like the WIP shots where he is just sat on the floor in an empty cell.

Best Laugh I've ever had looking at this site. Was expecting a serious post and was wondering why Bats wasnt wearing gloves.

Thanks for the laugh man :)

Hahaha, photo's cracked me up. Brilliant. Brilliant dio aswell. very impressive.

Back