MCU Holding Tank Joker Diorama Complete (pics and VID added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. EcKo

OG Freak
Reaction score
Hey Freaks here my next Diorama!!!!:yess: It is a MCU Holding Tank Jail Cell at Gotham City Police from The Dark Knight . it is work in progress and i should be done soon so check back . here is some WIP shot of what i've done so far .. i got the inspiration from a diorama i seen on ebay a while back and i think someone on here has done 1 . so here it is let me know what ya think :wave
UPDATED COMPLETE PAGE 2
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Futc1e8UL0o?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Futc1e8UL0o?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

here i started with a piece of routered pine 8X10

mcujoker001.jpg

started to cut 45* pieces for the edge

mcujoker002.jpg

all my stock
mcujoker003.jpg

i stared laying down the hardwood flooring and finished the perimeter

mcujoker004.jpg

mcujoker005.jpg

Last edited:
Re: MCU Holding Tank Joker Diorama WIP

have to cut 4 squares out of this gid throughout the whole thing to be movie accurate :monkey4

mcujoker024.jpg

mcujoker025.jpg

I will be working on it again tomorrow (bench) after work so check back and see the finished product:hi5:

almost done . wow no one commented my thread :( WTF

finishe the wire behind him . i couldn't find an exact replica of it so i used screen

mcujoker80001.jpg

mcujoker80002.jpg

bench almost complete
mcujoker80003.jpg

mcujoker80004.jpg

mcujoker80005.jpg

100% complete guys , here it is , i will add a video later , let me know what you think:yess:

mcujokercomplete001.jpg

mcujokercomplete002.jpg

mcujokercomplete003.jpg

mcujokercomplete004.jpg

mcujokercomplete005.jpg

That's really awesome!

Back