Custom 12" Blade Runner project underway...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a great material for his blazer yesterday and I almost have the shrt print finalized now.

Thanks,
Ryan

If this for a FULL custom Deckard, then count me in. If it is just for the costume, then it's a pass. BTW . . . the coat looks fantastic.

Finished up his coat and snapped some quick pics with Spenser's sculpt on it.
Now onto the blazer.

Thanks,
Ryan

dec-w5.jpg

dec-w6.jpg

Sorry but that is a sculpt the Spensor did for me last year. He may still offer them though, I am not sure. Anyway thanks for the comments and more to come.

Thanks,
Ryan

I am very interested - can you please, please put me on the list (subject to confirmation of cost, of course)!:banana. Thanks

Are there any other "goodies" that Deckard has besides his gun? How about a little snake scale in a plastic baggy? :D

I'd also love to see that "replicant testing" briefcase contraption some day as a separate project. I saw one once that someone made, and it really looks cool.

Ryan, is there any further customs you have an inkling to make from "Blade Runner"? Rachel, Leon, Pris, a new Batty?

You're in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on its back, struggling, and you're not helping -- why is that? .......

I was thinking about that over the weekend. A 1/6 Voight-Kampff testing machine would be cool.

You're in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on its back, struggling, and you're not helping -- why is that? .......

I was thinking about that over the weekend. A 1/6 Voight-Kampff testing machine would be cool.

"What do you mean I'm not helping?!"

Maybe an unfolded sculpt and a folded up sculpt? The collector's edition dvd case is meant to be the Vk case, by the way, so that may help as a reference. Would love a badge and ID card as well. You know what would be really cool, is a pocket in the lining of the jacket or vest for the badge. Or maybe working pockets on the shirt. What else, in terms of accessories..... Rachel's photos perhaps? Just throwing out ideas. :D

Back