Custom 1:6 United Center Basketball Court (Video Link)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom 1:6 United Center Basketball Court

Unreal job man!!!

My goodness, unlimited props to you man

Congratulations on this huge undertaking. I will follow this thread closely. I'm excited to see the final product

Thanks guys.

More pics

[URL=https://s17.photobucket.com/user/redgie7/media/IMG_3980.jpg.html]

IMG_3984.jpg
[/URL]

You should have your own booth in SDCC.

BTW how did you make those advert boards?

Hi Redgie

Can I ask you where did you get the wood stickers and the chicago bulls stickers???

thanks

Wow that is one impressive diorama. The detail and size are astounding :panic:

Great work, can't wait to see more shots. Hopefully one of MJ taking flight!

By far the most amazing custom 1/6 project I've seen in all my years in the hobby. Just wow.

Bravo!

Thanks guys. I appreciate your comments!

dope updates on the court bro. and i emailed Markdwinc. thanks for the referral. i was honestly skeptical to do business with him at first but being that you go through him all the time means it must be legit. thanks again.

dope updates on the court bro. and i emailed Markdwinc. thanks for the referral. i was honestly skeptical to do business with him at first but being that you go through him all the time means it must be legit. thanks again.

He is a great guy to deal with Matt!

He is a great guy to deal with Matt!

that's good to hear man. i do have a quick question, since he works on custom headsculpts for Kobe, does he happen to do the same with the Jordan figure? maybe one with the tongue out? lol i kinda refused to buy another figure just to have a different headsculpt.

that's good to hear man. i do have a quick question, since he works on custom headsculpts for Kobe, does he happen to do the same with the Jordan figure? maybe one with the tongue out? lol i kinda refused to buy another figure just to have a different headsculpt.

I think he has plans to do that plus the rookie day sculpt of MJ.. Those are just plans as for now

Gotcha. Yeah. I told him to keep me posted on that. Thanks for all your suggestions.

No problem. Anytime =)

The court needs some chairs right?

With cover

Without cover

This is freaking amazing!!!! I'm also someone who grew up watching MJ play. What an amazing set up. I also agree with the comment above about sealing it or covering with plexiglass to protect it.

Back