Custom 1/6 Caesar from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle71090

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey fellow collectors! Just wanted to post a few picks of my custom 1/6 Caesar from Dawn of the Planet of the apes. I made this guy a few months back after I saw the movie in theaters and I am planning on putting him up on Ebay tomorrow in honor of the dvd/blu ray release. I've only made a handful of custom 1/6s in my days, so I am in no way a professional, so go easy on the comments and criticism... lol. That being said, this guy does have about 14 points of articulation after adding all the fur and custom work. The spear is also custom made, very similar to how I made the head, model clay/paste over plastic parts. Anyways, enjoy the pics.. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

So I started with a regular 1/6 figure body I got from ebay, and a spare blank 1/6 figure head to use as a base. With model paste I added on the extra muscle and shoulders that chimps have. Finding the right fur was the hardest part.. searched through fabric depot for quite awhile till I found the right fur and then just trimmed it down to the right length. Applied it to the body, sculpted the best Caesar head I could, and then applied the paint. ;) That'd be the short version; that makes it sound easy.. haha.

Back