Current Hot Toys Muscle Body Guide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone tell me if the ACI Andrew Ver. 1.1 Body (the one with the claw marks) is a darker skin tone than the Hot Toys TTM19? If you have a picture you could share, that would be of great help. thanks.

Last edited:
What are the skin tone differences as far as the older muscle bodies? (Royce, Comedian, & Indiana Jones). I need an muscle body that doesn't have the bigger arms like the new TTM 19.

Any help is held in high regard by me and will not be forgotten. For we are Ka-Tet.

Royce, Comedian, Indiana Jones and TTM19 all have the same arms.

The only sculpted, jointed arms Hot Toys have done have been Arnold and Wolverine. Those two sizes have been used on all other muscle bodies from HT's.

Sorry - Bruce Lee too but those are only used on Lee so far.

Are you sure, what about the Whiplash/Noland body? Pretty certain those have bigger arms.

Thanks a lot. I was also wondering about skin tones. Are they all the same?

Hey Dark Poseur,

1) Comedian: lighter skintone, circumference of neck is bigger and thicker.
2) Royce: slightly darker skintone, circumference is the same as Comedian (old school TTM)
3) Wolverine: darker skintone, hairer, circumference the same as Comedian and Royce (old school TTM)
4) Indy: lighter skintone, smaller circumference like the new TTM19
5) TTM19: similiar to the Indy.

Infinite) Ski: KING of the _____'N MUZZZLE! :goodpost:

l_1fcdcf99a91e4e589c7ceb37030a3f5b.gif

Ski

Last edited:
You think they'll add the new hulk body to the roster? I'm sure alot of people would luv to get their hands on some regular skintone versions of it for some customs.

:lol I don't think so. Nobody is as big as the Hulk besides the Hulk.

I mean I could see people doing things like Bane or Red and Grey Hulks with the Hulk body, but in general, real, non-comic customs it doesn't work for anyone else really.

:lol I don't think so. Nobody is as big as the Hulk besides the Hulk.

I mean I could see people doing things like Bane or Red and Grey Hulks with the Hulk body, but in general, real, non-comic customs it doesn't work for anyone else really.

solomond grundy maybe

Like I said, outside of a few comic book characters, the body is useless. And HT isn't into making comic figures. Just figures based on comic characters from live action movies. And maybe video games if the AC figures ever get released :lol So I doubt they really do anything more with this body. Its pretty much a 1 shot like an Iron Man Armor, hense the $300 price tag instead of say $250.

Hey Dark Poseur,

1) Comedian: lighter skintone, circumference of neck is bigger and thicker.
2) Royce: slightly darker skintone, circumference is the same as Comedian (old school TTM)
3) Wolverine: darker skintone, hairer, circumference the same as Comedian and Royce (old school TTM)
4) Indy: lighter skintone, smaller circumference like the new TTM19
5) TTM19: similiar to the Indy.

Infinite) Ski: KING of the _____'N MUZZZLE! :goodpost:

l_1fcdcf99a91e4e589c7ceb37030a3f5b.gif

Ski

Thanks Skimo. That was a wonderful detailed answer. I think I'm going Royce. You're the greatest. :peace

Y'alll fogot about the Dastan Body , that's what i gots for my Dexter

I also have the Indiana Jones for my Daytime Dex

Well I know I could have used this new Hulk body in caucasian skintone when I was trying to bash together my Kingdom Come Atom-Smasher.:gah: I ended up using a Triple HHH body from the Maximum Aggression line. I just think HT could go ahead and release this figure in other skintones since they already have the mold.:dunno

Back