Statue CS Moore Lady Death La Muerta Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it
ordered

IMAG0326.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMAG0327.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ld_murta_zps2d715fe1.jpg

Something was wrong here, and THIS is what it was: her pupils were not whited out. If I owned this its the first thing I would do with it.

I'd actually love it if the flowers were clustered at her hairline, as they are in the artwork. But this is still a really cool piece. Kinda feel like she needs a cape tho.

I cant wait for this piece. Finally a la muerta design on one of my favorite characters.

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk 2

Bring this thread back from the dead (see what I did there?) to state I've received my notice from MWC that my statue is in! She's almost home... :drool

She's in-hand; #151/1000. It's just another terrific sculpt of the female form by Mr. Moore, though she does indeed come with a few, minor factory paint issues. I've highlighted a few of the sloppier application points here. As has been known, the tattoos have been applied by adhesive stickers, so I can envision some potential problems sometime down the road, especially if she's subject to an environment with too much humidity. Overall though, I'm pretty pleased with her and she makes a nice companion to Sinful Suzi. :yess:

20140916_163544_resized.jpg

20140916_163605_resized.jpg

20140916_163652_resized.jpg

20140916_163852_resized.jpg

20140916_163930_resized.jpg

20140916_163802_resized.jpg

Kinda bummed about the tattoo sticker deal...would have been nice to have it painted. Is there like a clear coat over them to prevent peeling?
Overall the statue looks great, and the paint looks fairly good other than a little slop here and there. An easy fix.

Back