Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
havok your image in your sig is pretty cool can you tell me where the full pic is or did you do it yourself? I'd like to save it to my art folder.

Agreed, both of those are outstanding representations of the Barbara Gordon character. The Amanda Conner piece especially shows how playful and silly can be done without looking like the statue DCD made.

Oh and welcome to the Freakshow Omega!

Belated thank you :)

Tumbleweed.gif

I think Supergirl is a lock for the next entry, but I wouldn't mind someone else (Huntress, Starfire, Raven, Donna Troy, Star Sapphire) first.

After Supergirl, there are only two more statues (Batwoman and Vixen) and the whole Real Power of the DCU print will be respresented. I'm curious to see if that's the model they're following.

Yes they are! :D

Can't wait to see which character is next!

*Cough* Supergirl *Cough*

crosses fingers!

I thought I had read somewhere about the time that Ivy was solicited that DC had Adam do designs for the next two ladies in the series and they were Batgirl (who has since been announced) and Supergirl!

So I would say it's almost a given that we will be seeing Supergirl. I kind of hope she's in thhe '70's outfit with the slippers and the puffy sleeves, but I doubt she will be!

The more I see the batgirl statue the more I am liking it. It's only the facial expression that puts me off a little as Adam's Batgirl mini bust was my favourite from his Women of the DCU line.

I would like to see him do some of the DC women that weren't released as MB's. So far all the characters for the Cover Girls statues were in his WODCU mini bust series. I would like to see something from this line that we haven't come to expect.

I think Adam would do a beautiful Dream Girl (in her '70's/'80's silver Silver Age uniform). A character like this seems to fit the requirements for the cheeky pin up girls poses that Adams art is known for.

Phantom Lady comes to mind as well, he wouldn't even have to make the costume racier to expose more flesh!!!! :lol She's already there.

Batwoman???

This is my favorite DC Direct line, so far. And the wait for the next one feels quite looong. Does anyone have a link of any Harley Quinn pictures from toy fair? or any picture aside from the promotional pic from DC.

This is my favorite DC Direct line, so far. And the wait for the next one feels quite looong. Does anyone have a link of any Harley Quinn pictures from toy fair? or any picture aside from the promotional pic from DC.

We have NEWBIES HAHAHAHA. Anyway welcome Mond and Mouse. Go to page 107. Oh, if you guys stay long DS will give you guys cookies. Was up Snoop long time no talk. Anyway some one should start a eaglemoss forum. If there is one I'm just to lazy to look for it.

Back