Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost forgot to post that I got Harley this week too. Paint could be a little crisper, but she still looks really good.

P1080268.jpg

P1080282.jpg

P1080286.jpg

Congrats DHarper, I agree paint could be slightly but at the price im extremely happy with this series

I'd kill for Soranik Natu!

Agreed, And that's what I mean. Characters like Soranik don't stand a chance of getting made cause Adam just stays with characters he's comfortable with. My dream CG would be a Huntress (farther down the wish well still would be a BoP lineup - including a wheelchair bound Barbara) but we'll never see her as Adam doesn't care for her character :monkey2:monkey2

Well I finally bit, for 70$ shipped I figured "what the hell"

Congrats, 70 is great! Thats why I love this line, even if something is a little off it doesnt bug me but I hate opening a $300 SS PF and there is lazy eye or cloppy hair or light saber that doesnt light. That and I can store all the boxes in one SS PF box, very size efficient.

Soranik Natu is my number 1 GL girl I think I said this alot on this forum. Oh and congrats to all that have Harley. Hawkgirl is just awesome can't wait, but my wallet can. So it's good thing she comes out July.

I got Harely yesterday at my LCS.

She is the first statute that I've bought. I've always been more intrested in action figures that I always thought statutes were boring.

Well no more!

I love love my Harely. I got lucky and got one with perfect paint. I read a review at MCW that his Harely's paint was all messed up. Not mine. She's great!

I think I'm going to jump into this line. I have Black Canary on order from my LCS and she will be here in 2 weeks.

I really want a Zatanna too and I might or might not get Wonder Woman (I'm holding out for a "new costume" Wonder Woman)

I would really like a Huntress too or the whole female bop line up (I think somebody has already said that)

I never realsied how much fun Statutes were until now! :D

Congrats and this is a great line to get into, affordable too! One or two previews ago it showed a wonder woman for order wearing her new Jim Lee inspired outfit. Its not part of the AH line but it looks like the same scale. Ask your store about her.

Congrats and this is a great line to get into, affordable too! One or two previews ago it showed a wonder woman for order wearing her new Jim Lee inspired outfit. Its not part of the AH line but it looks like the same scale. Ask your store about her.

Yeah my store owner mentioned her to me a few weeks ago. I'm going to pick her up too. I love the new costume so I really want a statute of it. It's just a shame it's not coming until spring 2011:impatient:

I don't know why I have this hunch cause I have absolutely no evidence or scoops, but I think the next CG will be Mary Marvel. Someone write that down.

*scribbles* IC says that...Mary Marvel...is next Cover Girl

Done! :D

I'd love to see an AH! Mary Marvel! :rock :rock :rock

I'd love to see the black costume but the Classic red would be great!

Red costume

MaryMarvel_AH002.jpg
:lol

White costume

Mary%20Marvel.jpg

Black costume

Mary_Marvel_Inks_by_verlos.jpg

Last edited:
Back