Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay they need to take the term Limited Edition off these statues. I am all for people who want these collectibles to get them, BUT 8,000!!!! They can't even sell out of the 5,000 them made of the others???! WTF?

Received my Harley yesterday and maaaan is she SWEET! :rock :rock :rock

I'll post pics later tonight or tomorrow. :D

BTW...

Hawkgirl is up for PO at BBTS and DCD has her listed for release on July 6, 2011. :yess:

COVER GIRLS OF THE DC UNIVERSE: HAWKGIRL Statue
DESIGNED BY ADAM HUGHES • SCULPTED BY JACK MATHEWS

Winged Warrior!

A fierce fighter and deadly foe, Hawkgirl flies directly into the face of danger, an eternity of battle skills honed to a razor-sharp edge. Swinging an electrifying Nth metal mace immune to magic, her weapon of choice can pulverize concrete and smash steel.

An original design by Hughes, this statue is hand-painted, cold-cast in porcelain, measures approximately 9.3" high x 4.25" wide x 4.25" deep (including the base), and is packaged in a 4-color box.

Limited Edition.

$ 99.00 US | On Sale July 6, 2011

Here are some pics of my Harley...:D

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Harley is a fantastic piece and now I can't wait to get Ivy! :rock

congrats on securing harley, snoopy. the super-glossy paintwork for her costume is very striking. like new car paint! face paint app looks a tad sloppy though...

hey can you check yours and see if there are spots that are not as glossy? mine arrived and there are parts where it looks like there was touch up paint applied and not as glossy as the rest of the statue.

congrats on securing harley, snoopy. the super-glossy paintwork for her costume is very striking. like new car paint! face paint app looks a tad sloppy though...

Thanks Tyler! The paint app on the face is pretty clean except on the leftt hand side where her hood meets her jawline in one spot.

hey can you check yours and see if there are spots that are not as glossy? mine arrived and there are parts where it looks like there was touch up paint applied and not as glossy as the rest of the statue.

I checked mine an there's three area's:

1. A tiny spot on her right bewb where it looks like it was touched up and

2. On her left leg on the top diamond. The diamond has some black showing through.

3. Her left arm near the wrist there's some white showing through.

Each discrepancy isn't noticible unless you look very closely.

Congrats guys, the Harley looks great.

Thanks, Joebad! :D

I went to my LCS and picked up my Harley. I ordered two but since we were allocated I only received one.

She is beautiful and the paint apps look great imo. I was utterly surprised at how much I like her in person. This may be my favorite in the line so far even though I like some of the other characters more. Her face looks really pretty, the overall design is fantastic, I cant say enough, for those on the fence I would recommend her.

Back