Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I don't have a card reader for my good camera here or a USB cable. But the new cover girl is....

WONDER WOMAN!

Yep - another one - but in full armor - it looks pretty cool.

Wow, I wasn't expecting that at all. I didn't think they would repeat a character this soon in the line but Wonder Woman in full armor sounds awesome. I can't wait to see some pictures.

Last edited:
The statue looks pretty good, but I'm not sure I like the direction this line is going. Batgirl, Supergirl and now Armored Wonder Woman are just too different from the rest of the line.

P1070394.jpg

Holy crap, the new Wonder Woman looks amazing! :rock I had a hunch what cover was going to be used for it and I was right. :D

I for one like the diversity in the line and I think she'll go great as a companion piece to the first. Can't wait to add her to my shelf but it's gonna be a long wait until April. :monkey2

Wow! Can't wait for this Armoured Wonder Woman - especially as she's never been in statue form in this costume.

Thanks dharper for posting the pics!

Third shot makes me feel better about the Batgirl statue too. I'm actually growing to like it. I think the only downside will be that if you don't have her displayed fairly high - you won't be able to see her face very well, but looking good

The statue looks pretty good, but I'm not sure I like the direction this line is going. Batgirl, Supergirl and now Armored Wonder Woman are just too different from the rest of the line.

P1070394.jpg

WOW! That WW statue is BADASS!! SOLD!! :rock

I for one like the diversity in the line and I think she'll go great as a companion piece to the first.

I agree, Havok! I really like the diversity DCD is giving us and this new WW piece will look good next to the first statue. :D

Third shot makes me feel better about the Batgirl statue too. I'm actually growing to like it. I think the only downside will be that if you don't have her displayed fairly high - you won't be able to see her face very well, but looking good

The Batgirl looks AWESOME! I'm liking it even more then I did before! :rock :rock :rock

That Wonder Woman Stat looks awesome!!!:rotfl I agree, the actaual Bat Girl looks somewhat better. More pictures of the cover girls please!

Wait, Is the release date October 2010 on the Poison Ivy Cover Girl?

Last edited:
Meh. The statue is well done and looks cool but I was never a fan of full armored Wonder Woman. To me it was like when Superman wore a space suit or something, felt too toy inspiring whether it was written well or not.

Harley and Ivy look fantastic, I might have to pick those up just to have separately but I'm surprised a GL related whether an actual GL or Star Sapphire isn't being pushed, DC/WB usually are all about pushing their upcoming films across all lines...

Back