Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Court of the Dead: The Chronicle of the Underworld

Hardcover – October 20, 2015
by Landry Q. Walker (Author), Sideshow Collectibles (Illustrator)

61J-Nb4rd9L.jpg

In the sprawling citadels of the Underworld, deep within the vast libraries of Voxxingard, a curator sits. Staring at an empty tome, he ponders the puzzle that has been laid out before him by his Master, the shepherd of souls known as Death — a question deceptive in its simplicity, “What is the purpose of the realm of the dead?”

To answer this, the curator must write a journal chronicling the rise of the Underworld and the history of the never-ending war of Heaven and Hell. From the lowest scavenger of corpses to the highest chancellor, all those within the Underworld must be questioned and examined. For what is the purpose of the land of the Dead? Is it a haven for the refugee spirits of the mortal world? A sinister part of the celestial war machine that threatens to consume reality itself? Or does it instead serve to bring true balance to the long abandoned promises of Heaven and Hell? Accompany Death’s curator on his strange journey as he unravels the most terrible and wonderful secrets found within the Court of the Dead.

Product Details

Hardcover: 192 pages
Publisher: Insight Editions (October 20, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1608874842
ISBN-13: 978-1608874842
Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 11 inches

Pre-Order from Amazon

Court of the Dead: The Chronicle of the Underworld: Landry Q. Walker, Sideshow Collectibles: 9781608874842: Amazon.com: Books

If anyone has any of the "swag" that they give away at the conventions let me know as I'm looking to buy.
ex: Court of the dead USB drive, monsterpalooza 2015 stickers, etc...

How come Amazon has it up for preorder and not sideshow ?

I want this book !!!

Holy Hell! This books looks amazing! I had no idea what on earth the Court of the dead was myself. They came off at first as anti-heroes but more 'anti' then hero...but still in a constant flux. Looking forward to this lines lore cause i'm just a lore junkie in the first place lol.

New Character: Shard - A Mortal Rising

shardplaceholder-2.jpg

The fragile alliance between the leaders of the Court’s Factions – Flesh, Bone, and Spirit – have been rocked by sudden change. Death has discovered a traitor in the Court, a new champion has been called upon, and whispers can be heard of a mortal soul that still lives and breathes within the Underworld. Shard is coming, and what she means for the Court of the Dead, Death’s ambitions, and the fate of mankind as we know it, is yet uncertain…

Online Comic released June 29th
Statue preview coming soon....

She has a very boring and generic design, the sexy armored female warrior is so cliche, I'm sure the great creative minds over at Sideshow can come up with a more inspired design than a playboy model wearing cosplay, she looks like something ARH studios would come up with not Sideshow.

Back