Count Dooku PF @ SDCC 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That shot looks GREAT! And until SS gives us a ROTS Obi-Wan PF, that's DEFINITELY how I'll be displaying the Count...right along side Anakin! :D

I KNOW!! That shot with Anakin shows how impressive the Count turned out.../ i may display mine with Ventress tho..../

4329558792_c185b5da18.jpg

I had the same problem. I switched out the batteries with new ones and it worked fine. Not sure if it was just the connection with the included batteries or what, but switching them worked like a charm. Good luck!
I will try that I made sure the tab was out and I giggled everything. I meant to bring a multimeter home from my lab and I could at least check the voltage at the base but I may just try and change the batteries first. If that doesnt work I will call Sideshow.

I got my Count Dooku PF in today and he is great. He turned out WAY better than I expected.

However, I am so sick of UPS. My box came in and it looked like they played soccer with it because there was a 4" gash in the box that went all the way into the styrofoam and the cardboard was dented all to heck. This is the 3rd box I have gotten from them this year that came like this and I have had two packages misdelivered (our neighbor brought them to us). I already called and complained about the misdelivers, but I think I will call again about the beat up boxes.

Wow, I never realized how short Ventress is. They look nice displayed together though.

Great pic, Natrix, but where is Maul?

...a few more...

BOTA2.jpg

CUERPO.jpg

ENTERO.jpg

busto.jpg

pecasfrente.jpg

The piece is amazing. Much better that I was thinking that it would be. The portrait is really well done, maybe the best likeness of Sir Cristopher Lee to date. Maybe the best Count Dooku´s representation in a lot of time!!

Last edited:
That looks really good, but that base looks way too small for a PF. Any chance it'd fall over?

Back